Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Animes did 9/11

Looks like they used thermite. Interesting choice over just generic "bombs".

paragon1 fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jul 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
So I'm not the only one who thinks they were deliberately invoking some Ground Zero imagery there, right?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

SmokaDustbowl posted:

dude it was hardly subtle

best part of the episode was dude drinking a 2 litre of coke at his desk

Just making sure I haven't gone crazy. :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I could totally believe that terrorists would get away with a bombing because the Japanese police don't know that Google is a thing.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Phobophilia posted:

And random youtuber "Fartlord McTavish" is not going to be a valuable member of the cast.

It'd be pretty great if he was though. bishie boy terror plots foiled by random youtuber.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oooh so close.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Also the FBI is a law enforcement agency, not an intelligence service.

Seriously though, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

aparmenideanmonad posted:

The implausible thing here is that the Japanese police are supposed to take orders from these US agents, but this is clearly an intentional plot point.

Yeah, this was mostly my beef right here.

• Locked thread