Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

One time I was at a party that was in some house at a two lane road and it was so overadvertised that people just kept pouring onto the streets eventually even crowding the two lane road on the other side of the street when suddenly that angry chick appeared that came in like an expensive lookin car. she went upstairs and we kinda went back to drinking and talking. then me and a friend went to take a piss somewhere a little bit off, when we came back there was some kind of ruckus going on, we kinda walked through the huge crowd of people towards it when glass bottles came flying out of the ruckus. the crowd got kinda startled so we went back a little and more poo poo started flying. the crowd cleared out more and you could see people using those telescope sticks and suddenly more poo poo was going on to the right. as we backed off more police cars came screeching in from all kinds of directions, two bulky dudes were chasing one guy towards a street light, the guy tripped and fell, the bulky dudes kicked his head when another police cars stopped right in front of them, bathing the scene in bright light. the two bulky dudes ran away and more bottles kept crashing onto the pavement back were the ruckus was. my friend got out his way old vintage camera that he used to take pictures with sometimes during that time, when a police guy came right up to him asking him if he's got permission and poo poo. anyway after we regrouped with the guys we left behind while taking the piss we chilled a bit talking about what happened when suddenly my cousin showed up out of nowhere and we also told him what happened. he came from somewhere else and didn't catch any of it. at some point we also walked along the scene, I can't remember if it was as it was still going down, it probably was sometime after my friend wanted to take the pictures, we saw that the car that initial chick came with was totally demolished. later it was speculated that the chick had connections to some local gang, I don't even know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
The gene-pool will become more based around skinny people who can't give birth naturally, because they aren't being weaned out by dying trying to give birth. (This can be evidenced if you look at pictures of tribes in any part of the world where they don't cut babies out of people - they have wide, child bearing hips - those that didn't, died.) this will eventually lead to the race becoming skinny and entirely reliant on unnatural birth. if society collapses and suddenly there are no doctors to cut people open to get the babies, the species will start to die out.

Afro Doug

its, pizza time!

i am he

i love pizza, but have you ever thought about weed pizza? i bet that'd be a home run among byob types

SIDS Vicious

in honor of pizza time being such a hot commodity next month is gonna be pizza month and im gonna learn how to make a different type of pizza from scratch once a week, since i have started learning a new food once a week. pizza time you get to decide the first kind i make i cant make it until next month though anyways.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

Iggy Koopa posted:

in honor of pizza time being such a hot commodity next month is gonna be pizza month and im gonna learn how to make a different type of pizza from scratch once a week, since i have started learning a new food once a week. pizza time you get to decide the first kind i make i cant make it until next month though anyways.

ham cheese sandwich pizza

GEExCEE

Pizzatime,

This essay had some good narrative content, but you need to use proper capitalization and paragraph indentation. I think you have some stylistic issues with repetitive sentence structure as well. Still, this is a compelling story and you have adhered strictly to guidelines provided. I think you know that your capitalization isn't correct, and I know you can do better!

C+

Pizzatime

oh cmon don't change my threadtitles

i am he

i work at a pizza place ama

dogcrash truther

Pizzatime posted:

oh cmon don't change my threadtitles

don't put your drat name in your thread titles, egotist!

dogcrash truther
this one wa headed to the gas chamber but I saw that the op was ok so I only changed the name. Fucker!

dogcrash truther
you do not need to put your name in the thread. Post good threads and people will begin to associate your name with quality. Now lets get this loving ruckus started!

Pizzatime

jeez, well that's me out of byob

Pizzatime

good luck telling people what to do in byob of all places

dogcrash truther
bye

GEExCEE

me and my brother would always get into some serious ruckuses when we were young. I would slam him repeatedly into the couch, as he was younger and I was bigger, and kick him in the belly many times. he would become enraged and fight back, but he was no match for me. we always picked wrestling names for ourselves. he was "Black Lightning" and I was The Purple Taranchula. he said purple was for girls but then I held him down and spit in his face over and over again yelling, "PURPLE RAIN!!"

SIDS Vicious

i will miss pizza time but i actually like how few circle jerks have happened since this rule went into effect so i am struggling internally and also gay

GEExCEE

We would do "fight choreography" in the pool and make up elaborate fight-dances, rehearse them and everything. And then on our final run-through of the whole thing, we would do the whole thing perfectly and right as we were about to finish I would kick him as hard as I could in the balls.

deep dish peat moss

My friend peter was hosting a potluck and I asked him what to bring. He told me to bring "anything, but NOT the ruckus." Well, I'm a troublemaker. I brought the ruckus. I placed a bowl labeled "Potato Salad" on the table with the other dishes, but as soon as peter's wife took the aluminum foil off the top, Ol' Dirty Bastard leapt from the bowl and began to somersault back and forth across the table, sending baked beans and ladyfinger sandwiches all over the room. I sat in a corner munching on a bag of Rap Snacks™ and laughing as peter and his wife thought it would be a good idea to rep the Wu - yeah right, idiots. Before anyone even know what was happening a cadre of Ginsu ninja descended on the party and taught everyone a valuable lesson about bringing the ruckus.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

• Locked thread