Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

kill la kill wasn't that good buddy

i mean yeah if more of it were like episode 4 then id be down with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

it pretty good till the mom hosed her daughter

then it got great

SHISHKABOB posted:

I feel like the total opposite, it just keeps getting better and better there's no stop to it. It's like some stupid rear end power up crap like bleach or dragon ball a but it's done so loving flawlessly that I love it.

you're full of poo poo and so are your opinions

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Things might have changed, but last time checked (~2004) anime was for pedos. Is it no longer?

I would appreciate a honest and quick answer, tia.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Protagonist posted:

^^^: whysat dude got the big dipper tattooed on his chest?

this is a good thread headed good places

its not a tatoo its scars

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Protagonist posted:

whys he got scars of a constellation on his chest then

a guy stabbed him like that intentionally

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lowtax posted:

my daughter drew this fan art of Freddy

hes too skinny

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

StandardVC10 posted:

Upon greater hindsight, this episode is probably where the show peaked

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lowtax posted:

I just tried to watch Jojo's Adventure and was bored to tears and turned it off and threw my computer out the window and moved to a different state

AND I AM NOT WATCHING MORE OF IT

sorry friend you are wrong

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lowtax posted:

maybe I watched the wrong one but it was about some dude in prison and his magic ghost was attacked by a fire bird magic ghost and it was dumb

theres one from 2001 thats bland and boring and all the english voice actors are generic

was it that

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Lowtax posted:

I didn't last 30 minutes, it was some dumb guy with a beard talking to a brooding sultry prison jerk and an Egyptian ghost genie bird flew at him, hth

did the prison guy shotgun a beercan

cause if he didnt thats the bad one

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Buschmaki posted:

Lowtax, you started in the middle of Season 3, you gotta watch the first season first, silly.

e:Well, at the beginning of season 3

no he didnt he watched the lovely direct to video ova thing they did in 2001

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

I'm ok with Lowtax not liking a thing I like.

i'm ogay

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

anime si important

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think this thread has lost its way

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

:agreed:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

argondamn posted:

i have to justify the fact that i enjoy this series that has a partially nude 17 year old in it.

thats perfectly legal in australia isnt it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

mako is almost horrified

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

yeah but most of shakespeares plays didnt have a huge middle section that just spun its wheels in dirts without accomplishing anything

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Hbomberguy posted:

Love's Labours Lost

Hamlet

King Lear

e: which parts were wheelspinning? I don't remember this. What plot threads were dropped and what effect does dropping them do?

the show basically froze in stasis from when nui showed up to like the third to last episode (or whenever ryuuko broke free from junksetus control)

for example ryuuko got her rear end kicked twice by nui but seemed to learn from the mistakes there and was able to defeat sasuki at the class field trip thing

then four episodes later after fiberstrumentality or whatever ravaged the earth she does the same thing that got her rear end kicked the previous two times at the same time and oh hey she gets a mind control dress sewed into her which also doesnt seem to really effect her that much afterwards

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

dont tell people to watch the anime you retarded fucker

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

anime likers: report forums infractions and like cartoons for children. let me be a part of this group!!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3579076

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

dont lose your gay

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ive considered wearing an eyepatch incase anybody ever tries to torture me they wont think to gouge the eye underneath it out

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Captain Candiru posted:

That opening is good and makes the show seem way more exciting than it turns out to be and half of it comes from movies and not the tv show at all.

the movies are basically half the mythos

like nobody gives a poo poo about yugioh the movie but everyone knows broly

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR46WbmYFyQ

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Al-Qaeda posted:

jumping in to say anime is trash

why would we listen to you after 9/11

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Spatula City posted:

Kill la Kill is hella creepy and sexist no matter how you interpret it. Therefore it is bad. Thread over.
I hope this helped. :)

but that rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

cool

• Locked thread