Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
I'm looking to get a couple of Wireless Security Cameras for our small office. I believe two would suffice for our purposes and I'd like to avoid a costly wired installation since all of the office has good-to-great wireless coverage.

For the most part they will be used to check who's at the door before buzzing them in, so I'm not super-worried about 99.99% reliability.

I've tried looking at online reviews, but it's hard to separate legitimate reviews from paid shills, so any suggestions on that front are welcome too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
Just grab some foscam wifi cameras. They work great and are supported by basically every bit of software.

Spankys
Oct 4, 2014
Take a look at D-Link security cameras. I've used them both in my office and at home in the toddlers room. Best feature is the D-link cloud based website were you can log in remotely and view the cameras from a browser.

• Locked thread