Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
quick, everyone how many scum do you assume is left

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:The bastard role is still Opop pretending to be confirmed town:ghost:

Also 2.5.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Juanito, you possibly being the watcher the reason I'm starting to come around to you being town. It fits fine in the tearshed setup speculation. I'm wanting to wait until everyone posts so I have time to reconsider things in light of that being an actual idea. It's probably crazy, tbf.

preview edit: Capps, what plan? Do you mean that long rambling post earlier? I said it was probably all wrong. I'm just trying to figure this game out. I'm not getting anywhere reading anyone, I'm not very good at that if you haven't noticed yet. And being vanilla town I don't get any inside information like pretty much everyone else. Tearshed noticed "Hey most of the roles have been in pairs" and hey how about that. So I made a post about it.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I think probably 2 scum left

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

chaoslord posted:

Juanito, you possibly being the watcher the reason I'm starting to come around to you being town. It fits fine in the tearshed setup speculation. I'm wanting to wait until everyone posts so I have time to reconsider things in light of that being an actual idea. It's probably crazy, tbf.

preview edit: Capps, what plan? Do you mean that long rambling post earlier? I said it was probably all wrong. I'm just trying to figure this game out. I'm not getting anywhere reading anyone, I'm not very good at that if you haven't noticed yet. And being vanilla town I don't get any inside information like pretty much everyone else. Tearshed noticed "Hey most of the roles have been in pairs" and hey how about that. So I made a post about it.

HOW MANY SCUM ARE LEFT?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
It has to be 2 because why else would you kill the permanently hated role.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
But even then you would think you would leave SoS for an easy target right?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
CHAOS LORDDD YOU ART THOU SCUM

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I think it shows that you aren't scum, anyway. If you were then you could leave him alive and you + scumbro could've just got him as soon as they day started and that's the end of that, right? Or am I confused?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm still VT, though.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Juanito, you said you used your two shots and got nothing useful, who did you use them on and when if you're open to sharing?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
I watched Somber after he claimed doc, and then I watched Opop after he claimed mason. night 4 and night 5

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I'd hoped I could get another charge or something, but nope. Bastard mod.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see why mass claiming would be a bad idea now

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Everyone is already claimed though aren't they?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, I thought you said we had some unaccounted for

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Juanito was the last one, but he claimed.

me: VT
Cpig: VT
Fry: 1 Shot Bulletproof
Opop: Confirmed Mason
Capps: Noble doublevoter
Juanito: 2 shot watcher

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

Juanito was the last one, but he claimed.

me: VT
Cpig: VT
Fry: 1 Shot Bulletproof
Opop: Confirmed Mason
Capps: Noble doublevoter
Juanito: Scum

Fixed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'd say it must be pig or Juanito.

Or pig and chaos lord, assuming no vanillas. Have any vanillas flipped?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hurt flipped as VT, he's the only one that I can remember

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

catching up, sorry for missing deadline. real life and whatnot.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Philip J. Fry posted:

catching up, sorry for missing deadline. real life and whatnot.

Hope it wasn't anything too serious. Things come up though, I know first hand. I just had to ask the question when only 3/8 were around for most of the hour leading in.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Alright here are some thoughts

opop and capps are both non-lynchable in my mind. If capps has been playing the long-con with a noble claim he deserves it, and if opop is actually a scum confirmed mason then gently caress that i quit.

Juan's watcher claim is just as believable as the rest but if I were him I would never be able to sit on those for that long. I guess being in a larger game it makes sense to wait longer but then you run the risk of dying. I like the majority of his posting though, looks like vet scumhunting to me.

I really don't like cpig's jumping around from this post on:

CapitalistPig posted:

Exactly what a scum would say.

##vote juanito

Jumping back to juan once he was "confirmed" by tearshed feels scummy in retrospect now that we know he's not actually confirmed. Went through his post history and it's a whole lot of one liners and vote only posts. Nothing helpful whatsoever. I'm probably leaning him as of now but not gonna vote yet cause it's most likely lylo.

chaos is a tough nut to crack. He comes off really freaking earnest in all of his posts and is clearly putting a lot of time in but that could be eagerness to win as town or scum. All of the mechanics usage throws me off a bit because it's a great way to just say "and dont mind me I'm town moving on" but at the same time it's a very newbie town thing to because it's harder to read people when you're new.

So yeah probably leaning cpig right now with the other possibles bein chaos or juan.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote pig

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

hey capps you here? if you post with 2 votes on and dont double vote then you'll pretty much confirm yourself so....ya know.... do that.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Opopanax posted:

##vote pig

you better be town

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Everyone who is voting for me or says that I am scum are either
a. Scum or
b. Idiots

Juanito and probably fry are scum.

Thank you for listening.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

:ghost:I think it is Juanito. I would be voting there if I weren't dead.:ghost:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If it ends up being juanito I'm going to feel really dumb because we might could have had him yesterday

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
It's not me, and Cpig has clearly given up. He hasn't even pretended to make a case against me ever.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm not giving up, I just know it's you is all.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

CapitalistPig posted:

I'm not giving up, I just know it's you is all.

OH WELL IN THAT CASE

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Philip J. Fry posted:

OH WELL IN THAT CASE

Shut up, other scum

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:ghost: boo :ghost:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the questions is is it cpig and chaos or cpig and fry hmmm

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean we all know its actually juantio but that is beside the point

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

mr.capps posted:

the questions is is it Juanito and chaos or Juanito and fry hmmm

You misspelled Juanito twice, I fixed it.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote CPig

:ohdear: Going to be the longest day of my life refreshing this thread to see if this is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

chaoslord posted:

##vote CPig

:ohdear: Going to be the longest day of my life refreshing this thread to see if this is right.

I think it's the right move. Everyone's being so apathetic at this point and it's just gonna come down to another bs deadline turbo.

gently caress this game.

##vote cpig

• Locked thread