Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
It looks like something I'd play. Sure, I'll take a key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Why is this image not in the OP?

e: Also for whatever reason steam is telling me that the product code is a duplicate?

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
This game is cute and has some nice animations.

I am not a very wise man and am indeed a fool though since I can't get through this stage, and it's like the fourth one? Posting this in the hopes that I grow a brain right afterwards and solve it.

e: I did it! I got two poop awards :3:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I had a weird bug where after dying in stage 1-S over and over and then finally completing it with as much loot as I could get away with, the next stage 1-9 was listed as 1-S and completing it just started the stage over again. I had to get out of there to the world map to make things better.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Also it is kinda funny to see Wyv start going into his idle pose and have tears gushing from nowhere when Keep got speared. More of a small time graphical bug though.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, it happened again. I beat 2-S by mistake and selected "restart" and it moved onto the next level while still thinking it's stage 2-S.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Texmo posted:

That usually happens to me when I ask for help with something, but in case it doesn't, players aren't crushed by boxes and you can push them over their heads.

Hmm maybe you should add some details in tutorial pages on some of these stages, maybe have that explorer dude write about his assistant who he uses to shove the box over. Also same with the dynamite in 2-4 since you use it in such a unorthodox way there.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Quest For Glory II posted:

On 1-9?? (it still says 1-S) i had the blue bandana character pick up the note/diary thing but they didn't read it, it just was picked up. Hooray I found a bug after all.

e: I got caught in the loop too, so I returned to the map and picked the level again and this time it said 1-9 and the thief lady picked up the note and did read it!!

Yeah, its apparantly a bug with the secret level code. I presume he wants you to only have one go at the stage which is a horrible idea because they are harder than diamond-encrusted dinosaur poo poo.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

nftyw posted:

Yeah, its apparantly a bug with the secret level code. I presume he wants you to only have one go at the stage which is a horrible idea because they are harder than diamond-encrusted dinosaur poo poo.

Texmo thinks he is bad at games, I am bad at games (1-S)

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Oh boy just wait until you get to stage 2-S.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure how the multiplayer online thingy is supposed to work. Is it something you're still warhammering out the details with for the Steamworks version or whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Oof, I loaded up the game after not playing for awhile and it no longer had my old save. No problem, just sped through the levels until I reached the first stage where you have to cut the rope holding up some crates, I jumped on there, hit control and crashed to desktop. :ohdear:

• Locked thread