Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!
Seems like the kind of game I would be into, would love to break it into itty pieces!

Also don't have plat but thanks!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!
There seems to be an issue with the secret level in Earheart's Alcove (1-8). After beating the secret level (1-S), the next level number doesn't reset, so the game thinks I'm still in the secret level even with the new level loaded. When I restart the level, it takes me back to the secret level and when I beat the new level, it just reloads it from the beginning when I try to continue.

Hitting restart after entering the secret level brings me back to 1-8 after completing the secret level; hitting continue takes me to 1-9 after, but the bug occurs either way.

• Locked thread