Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragoat
Mar 21, 2012

YOU STOP THAT

glomkettle posted:

Thanks for the code, will play it and post feedback.

I'm only slightly disappointed by the lack of penis pill emails.

post it again and I'll sign you up for some e-newsletters

also I'll have a key, I tend to not be too harsh haha sike nerd

dragoat fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragoat
Mar 21, 2012

YOU STOP THAT
Dunno if it's been pointed out or found yet but glom and I found a bug in the online play. On level 1-6 we were jumping around and suddenly glom teleported across
the level and got stuck above my character as if I had picked him up. For more clarity, I was Wyv. I was unable to put him back down after this. It was hilarious but we solved it by restarting the puzzle.

dragoat
Mar 21, 2012

YOU STOP THAT
As a follow up to my last post, multiplayer is actually a ton of fun. Quite a bit of lag and at one point it said we were lagging when we had actually just reconnected but otherwise it's definitely a lot more fun than solo play.

dragoat
Mar 21, 2012

YOU STOP THAT
We tried it a few more times and found that even if we timed it verbally with each other I would push it onto his head and he would immediately drop down as if the block disappeared. Then I got a "waiting for partner" text, and shortly after that "partner has quit" just got overlaid without the first disappearing as shown

spoilers because it shows the final result more or less

• Locked thread