Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Can I still play this game and call it bad if I don't have PMs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Texmo posted:

Yeah but you'll have to figure out how I can give you a key without posting one here and having some lurker grab it before your eyes.
Some sort of electronic mail might work but I don't know of anything like that

butts

glomkettle fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 19, 2014

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Texmo posted:

ok sent, get that poo poo out of your post before your inbox is clogged up with penis pills

Thanks for the code, will play it and post feedback.

I'm only slightly disappointed by the lack of penis pill emails.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Thank you for the penis pills email I really appreciate it

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Not sure why but when I was playing with a friend I suddenly teleported onto his head and he could not put me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Ran into a problem just now. On level 3-2, pushing a crate onto onto someone while they stand on a vanishing block is really hard to do if you're not perfectly synchronized with the other player. The slight lag means each of you will see the vanishing block spawn at different times, making it really awkward to get it pushed across, especially since you have to start the whole level over if you fail. I'm not sure if this is just an issue with the lag, but when I try to push the block (with what looks to me like almost enough time) I just kind of stutter and can't push it a second space.

• Locked thread