Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Looke posted:

does anyone want to collab on my bad rats lp

if by collab you mean burp and fart into the microphone for the entirety of the recording then yes, I would love to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

liquid courage posted:

killing floor would be really easy to organize since there's already dedicated servers. people also mentioned e.y.e. and i think we've already decided on modded doom for next week. i'm surprised a group played through serious sam 1 & 2. we should figure out what doom mods are worth playing.

E.Y.E. would be a whole lot better if there were more than just the one handful of maps *bemoans the lack of a working version of Hammer for the millionth loving time*

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I would be up for an Imp Zone Awesomenauts crew, if anyone else here is into platformer-MOBAs of middling quality.

Schnedwob fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Jul 30, 2014

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Awsomenauts has been in like every bundle too so everyone should own it.

I hear it's a LOT better then most mobas. Are there a bunch of unlocks or can you pretty much go in cold?

It's the only MOBA I'll play, merely because it's a fun battle-platformer, not a horrible clickmans. Smite seems sorta similar, but it's still got that horrible hour-long match poo poo.

There are quite a few unlocks, but a handful of the best characters (especially for new players) are right there at the start. I recommend rolling Lonestar (space cowboy) or Clunk (killbot turned heavy-duty janitor) to get a hang of things, then trying out whoever seems cool once you know some poo poo. Most every character is pretty cool, fun, and well-thought-out. It's not like DotA where you've got a million generic grimdark elementals

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
15-20 minutes. Half an hour if both teams turtle as hard as possible. I've also seen steamrolls of less than 10 minutes, so. yeah.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
It sometimes still happens the enemy team tips the scale past the "get hosed" point, but since the game is way faster paced than other MOBAs, that shameful period of inevitable loss is mercifully short

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3498476&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Games thread for rear end yum knots is here. As of right now it's mostly just people sharing steam contacts

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Fistfull of Frags is really fun and chaotic. I'd love to roll through the big bad west with a buncha impzoniers.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Fellis posted:

lmbo if you don't have a mic or can't figure out mumble in 2014

i'm catfishing all you fuckers

which isn't working too well, considering i have shown no interest in FPS crew

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
i'm sure it's been posted a million times and more but how do I get in on this sweet fraggin' action?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Bloodmobile posted:

if you want in on ut2004 buy it from gog. if you want in on quake live download quake live, its free http://www.quakelive.com/

also if theres anyone with a ql pro sub who can make us a match now-ish they would be remembered as a true hero

just bought a month for this game I'm terrible at. So what now?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Interest check: would anyone want to do an Imp Zone dwarf fortress succession game? Fits within the scope of "gaming together", I'd say

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

what's the impest kind of architecture? what's the impest megaproject? questions dwarves have asked since the dawn of time

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

What are we playing next, ya mooks?!

I vote, as always, for EYE Divine Cybermancy.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

YOU WIN I HAVE THIS GAME I LOVE YOU LET'S gently caress.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/schnedwob/

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Imagine Deus Ex ran through a French>English translator a handful of times, with an stupid/unfinished storyline and a labyrinthine menu system. Against all odds, it's pretty fun. Some SA writer did a good summation of the way this game's weird is. http://www.somethingawful.com/video-game-article/console-warranty-cybermancy/

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
NEOTOKYO is also good, since it's basically the bastard child of EYE and Counter Strike

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

Yes it is pretty fun. Has anything changed in the 2 years since I've played it?

Oh, I miss Dystopia too and would play that.

Not that I know of, I started playing when it moved to steam recently. It's pretty alright though.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Any of you zany imps play Awesomenauts? IMO it's the only fun moba and we should play some.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

I used to play. Do I have to buy anything else or is the base game just fine?

Base game works fine, the other stuff is just a couple characters and a shitload of skins. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AwesomenautsSA is the steam group, we actually just finished up a couple random-character games. It was fun as poo poo.

e: also, the thread in *ugh* Games: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3498476

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy is happening this evening at 6:00 EST. Prepare to gain brozouf.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
It's happening soon but I may be a tiny bit late. Server's already up, though, under the name "welcum 2 imp zone" with the password impsown

Good luck and godspeed, cybercrew

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
EYE went well. good times were had. Screenshots here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661502&pagenumber=1#post434284143

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I posted it in the EYE thread already, but I put the server back up in case anybody's interested. Name/pass in said thread

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

Campaign or mission? Also, thanks! Is there a mapvote option?

Mission, though I can switch it over anytime. I'll look into a vote plugin too, cause getting stuck on that Labyrinth level fuckin' blows if you're not simultaneously fast and powerful

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

If that EYE server is still up that's what I'll be playing tonight. I want that bear hunter pistol so I can dual wield it with a katana.

I'll crank it up. I've been mapping a lot so it's been off and on as I've been testing my junk in-game, and steam is restrictive stupid garbage when it comes to running servers.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
for some reason rcon doesn't work so if you want to play EYE: Divine Cybermancy tonight, the password is turnt

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

THE BAR posted:

I can't make out the screen, what game are we talking, here?

I'd like to think that it's a PC running some sort of Katamari Damacy adaptation with online multiplayer. Dream on, computergames kid :cheers:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
+1 for Icon of Party

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Kazvall posted:

Nude tayne.

Flarhgunnstow.wad

Schnedwob fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Sep 20, 2014

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
just make a subforum for me to talk to myself about EYE Divine Cybermancy, thanks

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Simoom posted:

i tried playing reus today and im just not willing to go there!

Ouch. I feel for you, Imp Zoner.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Impterest check: Would anyone be interested in playing Steve Jackson's Illuminati via Tabletop Simulator?

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

That sounds interesting but do you mean a generic tabletop simulator or the tabletop simulator apparently on Steam?

I had the steam one in mind, but whatever works is fine

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
re: Illuminati, I was thinking I might just run it on the forums, with the collective will of Imp Zone acting as one faction and me sorta DMing another one (maybe more? idk)

I also made a few custom cards

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

Is the fifteen bucks on steam the cheapest you can get Tabletop Sim? Or if you run it on the forums will we not need the game?

If I run it on the forums we won't need it, but it'll be slooooooow with more than a few people, which is why I was thinking it'd play more like that King of Dragon's Pass thread, almost

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

doctorfrog posted:

Record it on YouTube with a lively, well-prepared commentary, and I will watch.

Hey i'm schned

i'm not so wob

and this is one person playing a board game recommended for 4-6 people! *fart noises*

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
a few more cards

this is the only thing keeping me sane between shifts. feel free to post suggestions if y'all come up with anything good/any horrible puns

e: i'll probably kick the thread into gear once i'm not so busy. between school and work i've been fuckin' swaaaaamped lately.

Schnedwob fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Sep 27, 2014

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

woah HELL YES i would

http://steamcommunity.com/id/schnedwob/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
alright, well the Impluminati thread's up. Go post in there if you wanna participate http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3668692