Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heavy neutrino
Sep 16, 2007

You made a fine post for yourself. ...For a casualry, I suppose.
I honestly didn't see the Independent path like that at all -- my perception of it was that it was a scenario that attempted to answer the question: "what if the hero was an insane megalomaniac?"

Chaos, meanwhile, didn't make much sense to me but I don't remember it all that well. It could have been written better by casting the demons as systematically slaughtered and oppressed by all human societies (there's some vague allusion to that at certain points in the game), but instead reads like a scenario where the main character loses his morals with no good explanation of how it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread