Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

still hyped for Xavier Woods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

now coming out to the ring, accompanied by Summer Rae and Layla, the corpse of Ravishing Rick Rude!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

could you imagine Xavier's New NOD not being played as heels

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I want Bo to topple Rusev

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sushipants posted:

The best part of the Xavier Woods appearance was that he literally just appeared in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand without anyone noticing or acknowledging it. I kind of hope that becomes his gimmick, where anytime a black wrestler loses a match, he magically shows up and cuts a promo.

you saw the white suit didn't you?

Xavier Woods is God.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NoMoneyDown posted:

So was that really Xavier Woods trying to talk about THE MAN and whatnot? I and my family were wondering who that was, and why we should care, and how long will it take for WWE to forget they did it.

Otherwise, relatively fun show. The Paige heel turn was great, and every show should have a Paul Heyman promo from now on.

no it was someone else entirely who happens to look and sound exactly like xavier woods

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BigRed0427 posted:

Please be an Asylum film.

guess what

IT IS

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

did i hallucinate Big E winning a match of theirs near the beginning before payback or was that real

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

When is Sami Zayn gonna get called up?

when the new nation gets in gear, so he can join up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Teddybear posted:

Ahem.

The demon, Kane.

Oh, the Devils favorite demon?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

omgomgomg posted:

Is Kane one of Scott Hall`s demons?

he's like a distant fifth in the hierarchy tho

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yes valeyard, every post you make is running your gimmick into the ground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Valeyard posted:

I love the "we" and "you". This is also good poo poo in the WWE Discussion thread!

even fyad doesn't want you, what makes you think any other forum does

• Locked thread