Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Alan_Shore posted:

I love Ambrose like everyone else but I hate that sort of Lou Thesz press he does where he wails around and doesn't connect with any of his not-punches. Stone Cold didn't do that poo poo, he just punched you in the face. Repeatedly.

Ban punching from pro wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

triplexpac posted:

I brought this up in the Raw thread, but why did they go through the trouble of putting Kane's mask back on him if he's still going to be a corporate stooge?

I really don't get it. I feel like he'd be better in his role if he just stuck with the babyhair slacks look and then got the mask back when he was ready to break free from the group.

I'm pretty sure that 100% of the reason he was maskless in the first place is "hey guys I'm launching my insurance company could I look a little more respectable on TV for a while?" Postiting this as the biggest Kane mark on the forums, no disrespect to Clifford the Big Red Dog Machine.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

triplexpac posted:

Babyhair Kane was gone too soon :smith: At least we'll always have the memory of him ending CM Punk's career

The *POWER* of Corporate Kane!! /maggle

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

I spend all my time reading to my child and watching wrestling so I did this

Clifford is the bid evil red devil dog in this yard and if you go into his yard you should't go into his yard because it is his yard and he's the big dog *throwz bandana*

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Daniel Bryan posted:

Maybe a new YouTube show?

If this isn't a transformers crossover with toys and a cartoon I am going to be crushed.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

Do you want him to become the next Kurt Angle man :v:

Kurt Angle Man gained his powers after being bitten by a radioactive Kurt Angle.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

I really want to know who honestly stopped being a WWE fan because Ryder hit his ceiling hard.

It's more of an erosive effect than just throwing a temper tantrum about Ryder. After your 5th or 6th Ryder, it probably gets pretty boring to watch Raw only to find out that "your" guys aren't on it.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

DeathChicken posted:

I don't care what you think of Zack Ryder as a wrestler, Foley is entirely right that he was *huge* (I remember the Wrestlemania 29 pre-show where you couldn't get near the guy to get an autograph, too many people) and WWE willfully buried it all into nothing. It was really amazing, in a hosed up way.

Rydermania was just a bit before my time but I really admire the way that this has all happened to him and he hasn't killed himself. If that happened to me in my dream profession I would probably leave the business and/or eat superpoison.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Cardboard Box posted:

yeah Bryan's pretty much made at this point, he'll never be the tippy-top guy but I think he'll always be in the mix.

Except for the part where it seems like he'll never actually wrestle again, yeah sure absolutely

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Gusano posted:

King Devitt.

Unironically liking this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

WeaponX posted:

ziggler talk just reminds me that lawler is a real prick for going around to places like austin's podcast and directly blaming ziggler and his elbows for his heart attack..not getting in the ring at 62 after a training regiment of sitting in a swivel chair and eating hamburgers.

You're crazy, Lawler was putting Ziggler over as "this guy's elbow is able to induce heart attacks".

• Locked thread