Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

rusev did put swagger in the camel clutch after the match was over which is tantamount to a submission i guess. hell, axel called it a submission when cena let himself get counted out to investigate an ambulance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Yeah, Miz as jonny cage is cool, but I would also like to see ryback use some of Reptile's fatalities while we're at it

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wonder who else they would set up to feud with rusev right now, r-truth?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

last night they said "they" have the cosmic key and they will have to take it from "them" so there's your summerslam tag match; what did you think rybaxel was going to get another title shot?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Dexo posted:

She's probably been working out and prepping for a match vs Brie at Summerslam. Plus she's not exactly young any more.

plus them boobs be fake ya'll

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

AfterFather posted:

So this is what John Morrison has been up to.

what's the fallen herd

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Daniel Bryan posted:

Maybe a new YouTube show?

a wrestler who is also a transformer

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i hope they use this neil young song for the transformer wrestler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eblFQppJfyg

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well i enjoyed wwe while it lasted

• Locked thread