Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Holy poo poo, looks like things are going to go -down-.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

icantfindaname posted:

the episode was a rip on Alien. Alien has some rapey themes but even that's not a cut and dry case of 'it's definitely rape', and then you filter it through the lens of a children's show and it's just loving weird. technically yes it's a 'valid interpretation' i guess but god drat is it loving uncomfortable to talk about in such a context.

the show's creator is a known manchild though and he doesn't really seem to shy away from putting that kind of hosed up stuff in the show so maybe it was intended?

-------------------

Okay though, to contribute, do we know for sure if there's going to be a season 3 of this? Do we know if they're going to finish airing this season before I start collecting Social Security?

I haven't seen the AT episode, but Alien is very obviously "Dick Aliens and Rape: The Movie."

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Tuxedo Ted posted:

HEY GUESS WHAT I LEARNED TO DO. Sorta. The one with the zoom-in was too tough for me to get below file size limits.

But hey, this one looks OK. I don't plan on switching titles anytime soon, so anyone can have at it.

Dibs. Now what to write under it...

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Alright, just got around to watching the new episode. Between "Mcsuckit" and the dude basically going commando under his robes they're really getting a lot past the censors, huh?

I was more shocked at the "Oh, poo poo!" getting past the censors.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Oh, I never realized that was supposed to be young Wendy. How about that.

(I'm on my phone so I can't multi quote quickly, but just pretend I am also quoting the other two people)
Wow, you people are loving dense.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

paradoxGentleman posted:

I am only slightly surprised that this exists.

I am incredibly happy it does because Stan with Snoop's face is pretty much the best thing.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

So Alex Hirsch was in the newest Rick and Morty

Also a special guest star:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Someone please .gif the face rearrangement.

• Locked thread