Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heard u like girls

skyrim would be a million tiems better with airplanes in it i agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Humans Among Us posted:

:agreed:

joke_explainer

Pizzatime posted:

you don't even like video games, you're just a fighter jet fanatic. of course you won't know a good game from a poo poo game if all you do is jack off to pretending to fly one of your A-10Cs.

fair enough. Owned by pizzatime. : (

deep dish peat moss

Humans Among Us posted:

heard u like girls

woah that makes the look actyually fun

deep dish peat moss

Humans Among Us posted:

woah that makes the look actyually fun

And there is only one mod installed in that pic

heard u like girls

earl?

deep dish peat moss

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24709

heard u like girls

lmao

Pizzatime

deep dish peat moss

Salmiakki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

IL-2 STURMOVIK revciew by me alnilam

i think flight sims are really fun but mainly cause i think airplanes are cool as heck, i used to play il-2 sturmovik (ww2 planes) which is apparently is super realistic, so i know a lot more about how planes work than i used to!

i didn't play it a lot though, i could learn how to take off, fly, and land okay, but actual missions in the game was hard as h*ck and in multiplayer everyone was way better than me. All in all I really liked learning to fly in that game but after that i wasn't excited enough to get really good at owning ppl in multiplayer.

also it was so realistic to the point that you run out of ammo really fast and a few hits of bullets are enough to really gently caress up your plane to the point that in multiplayer it's pointless to fly naymore, but then what do you do, crash into the ground so you can respawn? idk, i htought the realism was really cool but also for me personally as a lovely player made it hard to enjoy the game as a game

learning to fly planes incl. old planes: 10/10
actual game itself: 5/10 because iw as bad at it

maybe i'll give it another try some day :unsmith:

• Locked thread