Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

i made this in second (i think?) grade and now it hangs in our bathroom

as you can see there's a lot going on here. the center of the picture is dominated by the angry octopus grabbing for a small fish, who cries out for assistance. fortunately for this fish, the octopus is being attacked from below by a scuba diver wielding a knife in one hand and a rock in the other. meanwhile a school of larger fish swim by above, the slowest of their group struggling to keep up. the sea is many colors because it's tropical, and the sting ray and brain coral are based off images i saw in zoobooks. the sun is in the picture because it's a rule in kids art that the sky has to have a sun, even if there's hardly any sky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

we have some other art but this is my favorite in the whole place

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

thanks everyone. i'm glad of all the art in this thread, though i think i like mine the best, mainly because i still remember explaining every part to my teacher in a very particular manner.

it is probably the most deliberate thing i have ever done in my life. there was a real process behind the composition here.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Chef Shimi posted:

the octopus looks like an angry dad from a comic strip

that would be due to the eyebrows, which octopuses have irl i would imagine

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

mutata posted:

i have some prints (including the silly animal crossing one on the last page) here you could hang THOSE on your wall :shobon:

http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/mutatedjellyfish/

wow cool, you know GSJG's wife too

• Locked thread