Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Hungry Howie's wants to charge me more money for less crust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

I sit in bed typing a post on my $700 dollar iPad with AC on not because it's hot but because I like sleeping under a heavy blanket and I contemplate suicide because I recently realized I won't, in fact, be given a pagani huyara and an amazing bf when I turn 21.

deep dish peat moss

G
irls only love me because I'm incredibly lovable and for my intellect, never for my looks.

deep dish peat moss

I hate how when I carry so much money in my pocket it gets sweaty and beat-up.

deep dish peat moss

I can't ordera pizza online because my money is tangible, physical money and not imaginary electronic money.

precision

by VideoGames

WindmillSlayer posted:

I sit in bed typing a post on my $700 dollar iPad with AC on not because it's hot but because I like sleeping under a heavy blanket and I contemplate suicide because I recently realized I won't, in fact, be given a pagani huyara and an amazing bf when I turn 21.

you monster

Funnypost Collabo posted:

G
irls only love me because I'm incredibly lovable and for my intellect, never for my looks.

sometimes i think girls only put up with my bullshit bc i have a big dick :\

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Funnypost Collabo posted:

G

same, but also for my looks

ulvir

WindmillSlayer posted:

would you say that getting an incredibly expensive and fancy sports car is your life's trans-mission :haw:

ulvir

countdown until we find out whether or not an incredibly bad pun gets you time in kitty time-out

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WindmillSlayer posted:

a pagani huyara

is this some kind of sex thing like a blumpkin

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

pig slut lisa posted:

is this some kind of sex thing like a blumpkin

it depends on how you feel about italian cars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

ulvir posted:

countdown until we find out whether or not an incredibly bad pun gets you time in kitty time-out

If my posting is any indication then no

• Locked thread