Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
no escape

no hope

you will answer for your crimes. may god have mercy on your souls.

one time in the distant past when ddr was still fairly popular, i was playing the game at my mall's arcade. in the middle of a song, i felt something hit my side. I looked down and saw an empty mtn dew bottle, and then looked up and saw someone running flatfooted to the fire exit. i mean just loving hauling rear end. i stood there dumbfounded as to why someone would do that to me, and then i lost the level because i wasn't dancing and ended up wasting the three bucks it took just to play the game

in the end, he got me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

thuly posted:

I watched a fat guy eat chinese food in the food court then go play ddr at the mall arcade. He did his tracks, stood straight up and froze, then sprayed lo mien all over the screen.

sounds p. kawaii :allears:

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i seriously can't believe i started a ddr thread on the something awful videogames fyad-lite in the year 2014 and it's gotten to page 2 with actual, earnest discussion

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
the whole way

• Locked thread