Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

the bouncer was a square game for the ps double about an anime fighting a mega corporation or whatever with his bouncer buddies. it was pretty much japanese roadhouse. there was one segment where you had to outrun closing gates or you would insta die and poo poo was lame as hell.

post your memories of this terrible game that you played cause there was nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I thought the big guy's leather jacket with the no escape cactaur on the back was cool when I was a teenager

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I kinda like this game even though it's dumb and short and bad, just because I like beat 'em ups and this was before Nomura had done his work on KH and Final Fantasy so everyone actually looked kind of unique and interesting

Also iirc the big guy can headbutt people in multiple different ways which is always good to have in a punch game

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

i remember renting it as a kid and having a lot of fun with it and then i bought it and was upset that it was so short

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
much like roadhouse this game is so goodstupid that I like it

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Kou Leifoh's poo poo eating grin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat