Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

surc posted:

Realtalk, I cannot hold any dualshock controller in a comfortable manner. I am pretty sure I am a freak, because I have been assured it is insanely comfortable, but it cramps my hand like no other. Also, I really really really really *really* hate the bumper setup. No good reason, I just can't stand it. Xbox 360 feels like I'm just curving my hands naturally.

The DS4 has much more natural grips and is not a pain in the rear end to hold. Pretty clear they designed it for FPS/Western gamers since Japan doesn't buy consoles anymore

DLTN posted:

who owned one of these babies

I had one for PC and played FPS games with it. I was a moron as a kid/teen/adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

DoubleDonut posted:

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

TIER
MANTOROK
ARETAK
PARGON
PARGON
PARGON
PARGON

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LaTex Fetish posted:

hell yeah, and the nes advantage had some sort of macro functionality built in iirc. I remember being able to move like twice as fast or something

It had awesome adjustable turbo on the A and B buttons with an LED that would flicker to show you how rapidly it was going. At full tilt the flashing was nearly imperceptible. Slow mo mode was bullshit, though, because it was just turbo for the start button. It only really worked for like one game out of a dozen, stuff like Mega Man meant you were just constantly opening and closing the menu screen.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Genuinely considered buying this as a kid, because it was like $15 at Big Lots and it was tangentially related to video games

Now I wish I did

• Locked thread