Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ezekial
Jan 10, 2014

CLAM DOWN posted:

Bruges is beautiful but too touristy. Hit up Gent instead imo

But you are a tourist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ezekial
Jan 10, 2014

quote:

1) Yes depending on what your job is and who your manager is. IT is 50/50. Engineers are the same. Designers have to show up. Sales is 50/50. HR is 75/25 working from home.
2) Depends on situation. If you're SAP you can work 100% from home. I work in software development, but am 1 out of 3 IT people on prem. I also did the dumb mistake of showing how much I knew, so if there's a local outage outside of my job, I get called still. I work maybe 1 day a week from home.
3) Documentation? hah no. good luck with that. It's between boss and employee.
4) No reason why. Company policy is that you are allowed to, but nothing in writing. My boss was a Psychology major so he has issues with that kind of stuff.
5) Yes, because I'll do anything to make more money than the next person they're interviewing. I work 60 hours a week, and will happily make it 70/80.
6) USA.
7) Private.
8) Non-union.

Ezekial fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Oct 3, 2019