Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
This was the episode that led to The Sarah Jane Adventures spinoff right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Toxxupation posted:

You realize what you're doing right?! This is the only other major thing that oxx has tried to get me into! Homestuck and doctor who! After I quit 2 years ago he's been trying to get me to catch up with homestuck again!! Were on the knifes edge here, you're all enabling him!!!! Stop, no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You only have one relatively slow year of material to catch up on since its been on hiatus for a year now.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I'd forgotten large stretches of Season 2 and 3 until reading these reviews, including this special. Can't wait to see what horrors I repressed this time.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Proposition Joe posted:

This is one of two episodes of the Doctor Who revival that I haven't seen because it wasn't on Netflix for some reason. The other episode is the second episode of the fourth series for no reason that I can remember.

I'm going to watch this tonight for myself before reading the review.

:siren:DON'T DO IT:siren:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Really surprised I'm the only one that guessed an F for that.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
"Hey, Who turned out the lights?" is the goofiest thing I've ever actually gotten scared by.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I never understood why people liked this episode so much, it felt kind've dull and didn't really advance Donna's character all that much.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Since I have some decent chance of winning the pool I should probably mention that last night that I discovered I already owned MGR:R on steam and completely forgot about it.

:doh:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
In my defense on this one I hadn't ever watched it before I entered my ballot

Ohtsam fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Nov 16, 2014

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

I think Toxx has finally snapped for whats probably the 7-8th time in this thread.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

jng2058 posted:

Ahh, but you're not the only one, m'friend. :smug:

Yeah this at least a 3-way tie, maybe a 4 way.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Dang it, missed the live watch, but I did finally beat MGR:R and :eyepop:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Toxxupation posted:

Oxx: SPITFIRES
IN
SPAAAAAAACE
me: wait what
wait
what
what in the
what
Oxx: LASER SPITFIRES
IN
me: what
what
what in the
what
what is
what
Oxx: SPAAAAACE
STAY ON TARGET, EH LADS
me: they're...not even jets
i mean if they were they still wouldn't fly
because there's no atmosphere
Oxx: gravity bubble!
science!
words!
me: that's,,,not what gravity does
Oxx: science!

I'm confused on whether that is a positive or negative reaction.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

D'aw they're dropping older top gear seasons, that was the best default I just need something on in the background show.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
I think this is the only episode of nuWho I've never watched. I think I'm going to keep it that way.

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

My only big problem with this episode is it was so obviously setup to be Clara's last hurrah and they didn't really change it once she decided to stay on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Toxx has likely passed the MGSV event horizon and is now trapped in a Kojima hole

• Locked thread