Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I really like 02 a lot, to be honest. 01 02 and Tamers are all really rad IMO in different ways, though I understand SOME of the things people don't love about 02.

DoctorWhat fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Nov 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Why is Digimon still a thing if it isn't 1999 anymore? Also doctorwhat weren't you, I don't know, a fetus in 1998? Also Pokemon is superior.

I'm in my early 20s now.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I've disappeared from the internet for months, (I'm sure everybody noticed and that most of the posts were just "Where's Bicyclops?" with a lot of sad emoticons), but I was glad to see, upon returning, that Toxx caught up, and that he mostly enjoyed the last season, and that he remembered my post from way back.

Jessica Jones looks interesting and I've heard good things. That "the city sure does sleep around" line is, of course, the worst, but hopefully it's there as some kind of a marketing tagline and not actually embedded into the spirit of the show.

... where HAVE you been?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Toxxupation posted:

i literally stopped watching the show after "you let me be...inside you" because i realized i literally lost all possible respect for the show due to the extraordinary badness of both that line and the judgement of everyone involved in how poorly they handled what should've been a mid-season climax

i'm pretty content, honestly, to never ever return to it, goodness of david tennant aside

you stink

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

i'm glad that, even after putting down monhun for the foreseeable future, i can still assist you

• Locked thread