Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I saw this was going on, so I went out and bought it. It took a while for me to be able to get a time that I was happy with, and now I am scared about what times other people can get.

This game is a lot of fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I got this track and spent almost 40 minutes trying to get under 1 minute... and then I took a break before I broke something.

I like this track!

Just need to knock off another 3 sec to beat the replay

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Yeah, I got a time of 58 on the first day, and haven't been able to do anything since.

That is mainly because of the stupid "trees" that entropist decided were an amazing idea...

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Jabor posted:

I love the trees, if you line things up right you can drive straight through as though they weren't even there. Those slow drifts after the second checkpoint, on the other hand, are a right pain to do properly.

The thing about the slow drifts is that on my fastest run I don't slow down at all. I still don't know how I did that, and I can't get it to happen again.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I tried playing it earlier today, wasn't having fun, and I just submitted my time from the first day we got this track.

There are parts of the track I kind of enjoy, but I can't keep playing it.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
entropist, I have got to say. No matter how dirty your mom is, I am having a lot of fun riding her. I like your mom much more than I like the last one we rode.

And I did a lot better than I expected on baconic rites. That was a day 1 time that I never got better.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I really like the new track. The branching paths where most of them make you slow down. The jumps in the paths that could probably launch you the correct distance if you go fast enough. The double-apex turn between cps 2 and 3. I actually like the boost towards the wall followed by the boost towards the loop, as you can get a lot of speed.

I think this track is great, and I can't wait to get another bottom 10 result from it!

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I'm the only person in the scrub-tier that took the shortcut near the end?

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
For both the last track and this one: If I could ever get a run without touching a wall, I would be golden. But there is always a wall that just pulls me towards it and slows me down.

Other than that, this new track is... okay? It doesn't really have a flow at first, but I am getting into it.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Is the replay not up?

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
I'm enjoying it a lot, but if it goes on too long, I will start forgetting about it and lose interest.

(I'm also 4th from the bottom of people who have submitted every time, so...)

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

ViggyNash posted:

Oh, nice, I finally have time to play the new-

WHAT IN THE HOLY gently caress IS THIS MONSTROSITY?

Which one? They are both monstrosities. I think the goon track is easier to figure out how to complete than entropists'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
That was a beautiful run by me on track 7. That was probably my 5th or 6th run total on that one, then I got busy for the rest of the week.

• Locked thread