Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
So are we going to have separate US and Brit cop lounge threads because I can only read and understand about half of what's said in our lounge threads anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Untagged posted:

How about them race riots in the sleepy midwest.

All because "Unarmed Man Shot By Police!"... After he tried to take a cops gun.

No but you see. He was killed in cold blood!

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Man if I could go back to school and rewind the last ten years of my life...

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

GunForumMeme posted:

Got a job as a photographer.

My corporal called and said he's hurting for people and is in the process of getting with hr to put together a package with better pay and a signing bonus for me to come back.

Am I stupid for considering it? Or am I really stupid?

Times are tough man. If you need a job and nothing else is coming your way I don't think anyone can fault you for considering it.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Got stuck babysitting one of the vigils for the Ferguson shooting tonight. Pretty boring. Even had a few people say hi. :unsmith:

Who are our mods now?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

you really cant just check from the forums list you lazy dick?

Bring it, bring it on you loving animals.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

wut

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

What's GBS' fascination with randomly misspelling words in their posts? What absolutely groudn breaking humor am I missing here?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Most people don't even obey police officers directing traffic. How will the public react when it's some dumb civilian telling them what to do?

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

SrgMagnum posted:

Oh P Barnes. P Barnes.

I am P Barnes. (Not I'm not.)

P Barnes. My Barnes.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Branis posted:

I got it off NYPDs recruitment facebook page. The accompanying text was

Police Officer Jennifer Kielb joined the Department in July, 2006 and has been assigned to Manhattan's 7th Precinct ever since. Officer Kielb joined the NYPD due to her desire to interact with the community and help others in times of need. Over her eight year career, Police Officer Kielb has been recognized for her outstanding level of community service.

Also, shirt not buttoned properly and seemingly no vest. Really? I've seen small town cops in BFE looking more professional.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Miltank posted:

an air soft gun does not in fact function like a real gun in any meaningful way that I can think of but if thats what a policeman says then i trust them.

lol

from the gbs COPS show shooting thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Chief is probably gonna put you out to pasture for that shooting.

• Locked thread