Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just honestly can't get over them being called beautiful products

words mean nothing to apple at all. they'll say anything at all

deepen their connection to music? shoulda given everyone some mushrooms to actually achieve that

mushrooms > beats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you wouldnt just turn being apple CEO into a glorious rock-star lifestyle whereby you just enact all your petty tastes as multi billion dollar acquistions

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

the headphones make a whole lot of money and are popular with trendy teens that hate everything that isn't a social network, what kind of idiot would kill that?

we live in a post-logic world

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cue U2

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasureKevin posted:

you're calling him Larry page

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i dont know poo poo. why was beats streaming so good

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
isnt apple music match virtually the same thing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
why couldnt apple have just done that. i mean sure licensing but technology wise?

or r they just buying licensces

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fuckin sneaky then isn't it.

"hmm they wont sign with me, because deep down in they hearts they know i will gently caress them over majorly... perhaps I can just buy a massive company that already does it"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the media ppl are the lowest of the low in business

thats why i give them 0 cents!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
um files alwasys looked good. its just that some people are scared of them or have some bullshit morality parade when it comes to copying a file (but not touching their father's weiner)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i too am a petulant spoilt childe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:smugmrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

carry on then posted:

lol if u think the 5c exists for any other reason than to free up the ~*~precision manufacturing~*~ capacity for the 5s

the 5c is the best iphone since the ihone 4

• Locked thread