Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Game: 3:10 to Yomi
System: Tenra Bansho Zero
Format: PbP
Players: 3-6
Description: A one-shot scenario set on a mecha-train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Punch! Kick! Ki Blast!
System: Strike!
Players: Ideally five, but I can probably make do with as few as three, and if I get a lot of good submissions I might take six.
Format: PbP, off-site
Description: Get into fights, shoot lasers out of your hands, and prove that you are the STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE!

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Thread: Fight, Shop, Repeat
System: HeroQuest (The board game, not the RP system)
Players: 4
Description: Kill monsters! Get loot! Do it all over again! Also maybe save the Empire.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Rebirth of a Legend
System: FFRPG 3rd Edition
Players: 6
Description: Let's retell the story that started the series using the system inspired by that series. This may or may not be a terrible idea, but it should be entertaining regardless. :v:

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Descent: Journeys in the Dark
System: Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition (Board Game)
Format: Roll20
Players: Up to 4
Description: Four heroes, a branching campaign, tons of monsters, loot... Basically, all the fixings of a tabletop RPG, but without all that "role-playing" nonsense. Just hack-and-slash and a bit of story to drive things along.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Darker Dungeons
System: ...Darker Dungeons (Modified BECMI retro-clone)
Format: Discord + Roll20
Players: Up to 6
Description: Let's relive the glory days of basic D&D and maybe even enjoy ourselves.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Out With the Old
System: Masks
Players: 5-6
Description: Older heroes are disappearing, and villainous activity is on the rise. You should probably do something about those things.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Too Many Ninjas
System: Shinobigami
Format: Roll20 with Discord for chat
Players: 3-6
Description: A one-shot scenario for Shinobigami, a PvP ninja game. No experience required!

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: To Save the World
System: Fellowship 2nd Edition
Players: 2-5
Description: Put together a fellowship, stop the overlord, save the world!

5-Headed Snake God fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jul 15, 2019

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Guns for Hire
System: Zafir (No experience required)
Format: Roll20 (Discord for voice chat)
Players: 3-5

Description: Be mercenaries in a light, action movie-ish campaign with an emphasis on tactical combat.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Maleketh posted:

Game: Guns for Hire
System: Zafir (No experience required)
Format: Roll20 (Discord for voice chat)
Players: 3-5

Description: Be mercenaries in a light, action movie-ish campaign with an emphasis on tactical combat.

We lost one player and may be looking at losing another, so I have 1-2 spots open for new players. The game hasn't been going for too long, and there's still time to get in early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Game: Descent 2nd Edition PvP Playtest (Link to my Discord server)
System: Descent 2nd Edition (Newcomers welcome)
Format: Tabletop Simulator, with Discord for voice chat
Players: Myself + 3-4 more. I could also potentially run for more than one group on different days, though I don't expect to get enough players for that.

I'm playtesting some custom-made rules to turn Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition into a competitive PvP game. Preliminary rules are posted in the Discord server. Games would probably be run either midday Mondays, or evenings Sundays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays (EST). As mentioned above, familiarity with the game isn't required as long as you're willing to learn.