Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I'll start.

I think fat people should be expected to pay a fat person tax, to make up for the burden they place upon society. It should be assessed by buoyance tests that measure your body fat, and collected through your health care provider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
nobody has unpopular opinions oh okay.

I guess I'll just post more.

I don't think Jesus is reals.

ulvir

I think its fair that fatarses are forced to either A) pay for two seats on a plane or B) pay a higher fee because of the added weight load, if pressed I would go with option A because the seats are small enough as it is, and even regular sized people have a hard time not bleeding over into my seat. (loving gently caress the constant armrest war)

Disco_Bandit
there are a lot of people who say they're feminists but really are just misandrists looking for a way to justify it, setting back the feminism movement by years and years each time they open their trap

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
hitler did everything wrong

City of Glompton

raw tomatoes are vile and disgusting.

RWT3

by Lowtax
Mocking others is a constructive thing to do, because if all it takes is a group of people making fun of you to make you second guess your actions, you clearly don't feel strongly enough about what you're doing and would be better off doing something that you truly love rather than seeking the approval of others.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you don't need to shoot off fireworks every day of july and august. you are annoying

Diqnol

I always believed it wasn't butter XD

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Siluvayne posted:

:stare:

you're a horrible person?!

What the hell, Siluvayne!!!

Disco_Bandit

Siluvayne posted:

i agree with this though

Ace of Baes
Windmillslayer is a shameful liar. Back around the time of her goldmined party thread, she was throwing personal info around like candy trying to get people to pay attention to her bullshit. During this time she sent arnie a photo of her drivers license, and told him all sorts of info about where she lived because arnie used to live in the same area. After countless insults from Windmills he said one sentence in irc about seeing her house on google maps, and she left immediately to start some poo poo in nite crew. She wasn't scared, she jumped at the chance to drag arnies name through the dirt because internet popularity is just that important to her. She claims the address wasn't on the drivers license, but I'm looking at my NJ provisional drivers license from when I learned to drive, and that info is absolutely present. Either way, there was no stalking. Looking up an address that someone willingly gave you on google maps and then making a dumb joke about it isn't stalking by any stretch, and certainly isn't grounds for calling someone a pervert who stalks minors.

DCT, you can gas this, probate me, let people make some sick burns, whatever. I just think it's lovely that my good friend is now known as a creep just so windmills could get more internet friends, and I want people to know what actually happened.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

i agree with this though

you two are awful.

just awful.

How the hell do you get away with that?

Tomatoes have been a staple of culinary greatness since their cultivation. Your opinions are not only unpopular, but outright wrong in an objective, quantifiable way.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

every tomato that you eat is made up of atoms which used to be part of dinosaur poop, so...

Disco_Bandit
I don't think I mind the taste (which I'm still not too fond of unless it's with other things, like on a burger) nearly as much as the texture and feeling of eating raw tomato

like eating a cherry tomato and biting through the skin and having it flood tomato juice and seeds in my mouth just feels nasty man

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bawbzilla posted:

I don't think I mind the taste (which I'm still not too fond of unless it's with other things, like on a burger) nearly as much as the texture and feeling of eating raw tomato

like eating a cherry tomato and biting through the skin and having it flood tomato juice and seeds in my mouth just feels nasty man

pretend it's the eyeball of your enemy

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

i think raw tomatoes are pretty gross by themselves, but i don't mind them if they're an ingredient in something else like a salad or a sandwich

Harthacnut

bawbzilla posted:

Amen

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

homophobic jerk itt.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
If any of you post anymore anti-tomato propaganda I'm closing this thread down for thought crime.

Harthacnut

Tomatoes....

are bad

Disco_Bandit

Kimmalah posted:

i think raw tomatoes are pretty gross by themselves, but i don't mind them if they're an ingredient in something else like a salad or a sandwich

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^!

APPARENTLY IT ISN'T VERY UNPOPULAR, ANGRYFISH.

Angry Fish posted:

homophobic jerk itt.

shut up. s my d or let me s your d

Kimmalah

bawbzilla posted:

that too

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i look at it this way: i love tomatoes. tomatoes are great. what a good snack from the farmer's market.

some people don't like tomatoes. i don't understand. but then again i don't like octopus tentacle and other stuff that many people enjoy. so i understand the concept of "not liking something" even though the fact that that "something" can be "tomatoes" makes me slightly nervous and sweaty palmed.

but the important thing is that, when fewer people like tomatoes, then there are more tomatoes for me. and then the price of tomatoes goes down. so i can have more tomatoes for the same money. so really, when you look at tomatoes from the perspective of economics, we're really just a big team working together to give everyone the best tomato experience, whatever that means to them personally.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

pig slut lisa posted:

i look at it this way: i love tomatoes. tomatoes are great. what a good snack from the farmer's market.

some people don't like tomatoes. i don't understand. but then again i don't like octopus tentacle and other stuff that many people enjoy. so i understand the concept of "not liking something" even though the fact that that "something" can be "tomatoes" makes me slightly nervous and sweaty palmed.

but the important thing is that, when fewer people like tomatoes, then there are more tomatoes for me. and then the price of tomatoes goes down. so i can have more tomatoes for the same money. so really, when you look at tomatoes from the perspective of economics, we're really just a big team working together to give everyone the best tomato experience, whatever that means to them personally.

+1 CHANGED VIEWPOINT THANK YOU.

gently caress YOU ALL. I'M EATING MY TOMATOES.

Disco_Bandit
i once declined a date with someone because she very frequently ate tomatoes like one would eat an apple

Harthacnut

Angry Fish posted:

+1 CHANGED VIEWPOINT THANK YOU.

gently caress YOU ALL. I'M EATING MY TOMATOES.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM, YOU MONSTER.

Harthacnut

bawbzilla posted:

i once declined a date with someone because she very frequently ate tomatoes like one would eat an apple

Gross :gonk:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

OKAY THAT IS KIND OF WEIRD.

Kimmalah

i'm not sure that's an unpopular opinion really, but it's kind of defeating the purpose of the thread

Edit: talking about the drama post

Disco_Bandit
here's an unpopular opinion

i think many extremist right-wingers actually have something wrong with them mentally because of how detached from a societally normalized or natural set of human behaviors and expectations you'd have to be to hold those positions

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
HERE IS AN UNPOPULAR OPINION:

I BELIEVE US HEGEMONY IS A GOOD THING.

Kimmalah

bawbzilla posted:

here's an unpopular opinion

i think many extremist right-wingers actually have something wrong with them mentally because of how detached from a societally normalized or natural set of human behaviors and expectations you'd have to be to hold those positions

that's a lot of big words for byob :raise:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
ISLAM IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION.

Disco_Bandit

Kimmalah posted:

that's a lot of big words for byob :raise:

okay:

i actually rarely enjoy getting high, usually i'm pretty meh about it

Kimmalah

bawbzilla posted:

okay:

i actually rarely enjoy getting high, usually i'm pretty meh about it

i am not in fact actually gay

Guillermus

smelly cheese is gross, i rather lick my wife's feet wich can be considered a fetish... :mrgw:

Disco_Bandit

Kimmalah posted:

i am not in fact actually gay

:peanut:

ulvir

Angry Fish posted:

ISLAM IS THE ONE TRUE RELIGION.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah

i don't really get high either, i just post dumb things all on my own :)

• Locked thread