Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
:tubular:

This thread is for posting your stream or discussing a ting about a strim

Post your stream and wham you are wham bammin' just like that.

Dear Goons, every post has a posted-at date and time so you can decide if it is likely that a person is still streaming or not.

When you are done streaming it is always like well that's ok. Just come back and post again next time you're streaming.

There is an important message in here for the webmaster of webmasters:This place needs a way to tell whether or not a given gaming stream is active or not. A not-fancy little light bulb that loads with the page and either has my face lit up in double size if the stream is online or has a grayed out $ sign when the stream is offline. You simply check whether a given stream URL (i.e. a URL with twitch.tv, hitbox.tv, etc) and pings the twitch address with some pragamararing poo poo I don't know know anything about whatsoever. Seems like a good idea to be able to see if a posted stream is Live or Not (if-only at the time of page loading).

Best Regards,
RG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
DO NOT DO THESE THINGS:

- Repost your stream every loving hour. Holy poo poo.

(some portions of this post shamelessly stolen from toddy.'s Let's Stream OP. Not even the link.)

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Uhhh we already have one of these, bro.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3655843

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
http://www.twitch.tv/gogey go me

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014

Best Regards,
RG

d'oh!

Go get 'em tiger

Best Regards,
RG

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot
Hello? Viewers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU