Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meezus posted:

Doesn't this completely ignore any concept of Keane having a highly individual personality?

we're all disgusting animals at the core

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Meezus posted:

The saddest day of my life was when Jamuraan unfriended me on Facebook.

I don't think I actually did that Mills but if I did it's because Facebook is stupid and our real friendship exists through space and time.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Cool, good job TT you ding dong.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Is this a real action?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's probably a facebook glitch like the time my girlfriend denied ever having visited the page of another female friend of mine, let alone sending a friend request, despite what Facebook said. :shrug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yes i am a cat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meezus posted:

It's probably a facebook glitch like the time my girlfriend denied ever having visited the page of another female friend of mine, let alone sending a friend request, despite what Facebook said. :shrug:

Accidentally send a poke? I've never looked at that girl's page before :v:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Does anyone have Ticket to Ride on Steam?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

Accidentally send a poke? I've never looked at that girl's page before :v:

I am super careful not to like the photos of CCKeane that I go through from four years ago because THAT would be awkward.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Meezus posted:

I definitely had a previous girlfriend send a friend request to a female friend of mine and then denied ever doing it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meezus posted:

I am super careful not to like the photos of girls that I go through from four years ago because THAT would be awkward.

My phone sometimes doesn't lock and I end up butt liking things.

It's terrible.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Should Keane not be posting?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Don't date people who do this poo poo. Tada I have solved your relationship problems.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Crazy girls are always the best at sex though. Am I right or am I right?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Don't date people who do this poo poo. Tada I have solved your relationship problems.

hah, I'm not dating anyone!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Tremendous Taste posted:

we're all disgusting animals at the core

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Who am I kidding. I've never had sex. I wish I could ##rake myself.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mills don't become a part of ##rakeculture

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Arguably, none of us should be posting until we get some sort of resolution on the day action. But that wouldn't be fun. <:mad:>

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yes let's wake grandi up

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I should ask for his phone number. I am collecting you all like pokemon.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meezus posted:

I should ask for his phone number. I am collecting you all like pokemon.

I am a cool green snake

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Mills you can text me anytime you want my phone # is on my Facebook

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I can't see it until you accept. <:mad:>

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I am Shere Khan

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Amazing.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Most tigers stalk their prey, sometimes for hours. But not Rajah. Rajah comes out into the open and circles her prey. Playfully swatting at it for hours. She shows her claws and then retracts them, pretending that they were never there in the first place, before brandishing them again. The whole display looks rather silly.

That’s when the laughing begins. No More Laughing! It brings back bad memories of tiger middle school when Rajah was teased by all the other large cats. Even the bobcat gave her a swirlie. With that Rajah pounces at Aladdin, and digs her claws into his throat. Aladdin looks into her big eyes and sputters “Good Kitty, take off and go.” Those are the loveable street rat’s last words.

CCKeane, Aladdin, TOWN-Aligned Street Rat has been killed by a tiger D1.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Tremendous Taste (1): Jamuraan
Philip J. Fry (1): Meezus

Not Voting (8): Byers2142, Hal Incandenza, kaschei, Philip J. Fry, Pinterest Mom, Sandwolf, The Science of Suck, Tremendous Taste

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 18th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 13 hours.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Told you I didn't need a flip.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
Aladdin died during basically jokephase in the Aladdin game. There are times I love Mafia on SA.

kaschei, you're the carpet, right? Is the PR mod enforced, or just for fun?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:rip:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Yeah, rip.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Well that's really lovely, I really wish you hadn't killed him TT.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Keane, you'll always be my bro. I'm really disappointed that you are dead on D1 because we could have made an awesome team.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

Keane, you'll always be my bro. I'm really disappointed that you are dead on D1 because we could have made an awesome team.

Why go from "we're opposites" to "we could have been an awesome team?" You started down the path of mitigation when TT suggested you and Keane were opposites, like you knew what he'd flip and were preparing for it.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Byers2142 posted:

Why go from "we're opposites" to "we could have been an awesome team?" You started down the path of mitigation when TT suggested you and Keane were opposites, like you knew what he'd flip and were preparing for it.

I didn't know who he was until now. Everything before was a joke because you know D1.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Opopanax posted:

I'm trying to think of who would be heartless enough to kill Keane and I am coming up empty. Pig maybe

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Lolfirming

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

roflfirming

Also, ##vote meezus as an expert in bird law I am sure he's a scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Lmaovoting

##vote Fry

• Locked thread