Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Hi there, you poor and unfortunate platinumless souls. Here you can suckle from the teet of the welfare state instead of growing up and getting a job so you can buy platinum. While you stay here I only ask that you shower at least once, preferably as soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

If you don't have plat, you're no son of mine.

Terry Francona posted:

Post here for free plat? cool,count me in!

Haha no. However if you desperately need to send a message to another user, we do have trained carrier pidgins for you to use.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

are the showers free?

Yup! We here at the Poor Platinumless Souls Homeless Shelter encourage everyone to get in the showers. Take a long one. Really breath in the, ehm, steam.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
IF YOU ARE NOT PLATINUM, READING THIS POST IS ILLEGAL

Police Automaton posted:

please don't feed the poors

What if we feed the poors to the rich? I think it's a modest proposal.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ruby got Railed posted:

you got the double shame of a cut off huge av?

Shame? I'm platinum and have the glory of a huge avatar, to show my truly huge glory.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

rootphreak posted:

suck my non-platinum dick wigga

I have some fortunate news for you.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I need to mass-hire some poors to rate some threads 5. Will pay in stale popcorn.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Nation posted:

Suck yo dick fo' some platinum

The system works.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

a bone to pick posted:

I loving love your AV OP

Plat boxes are gone now so I don't know whether to thank you for the fine compliment or tell you to stop talking to me while hitting you with an umbrella worth more than the totality of all your possessions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

Plat boxes are gone now so I don't know whether to thank you for the fine compliment or tell you to stop talking to me while hitting you with an umbrella worth more than the totality of all your possessions.

Nevermind I can see them again.

Whew!

• Locked thread