Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tiger Jeet Singh. Legend. Lunatic. On one hand, he has, imo, the greatest entrance and exit in all of wrestling. He hit fans full force with that loving sword of his every chance he got and the truly lucky ones got brained with a chair. The japanese ate it up. On the other hand, he has three moves: punch you, choke you, stab you, and can't wrestle for poo poo, especially in his later years. His FMW years feuding with Onita produced probably the most boring deathmatch i've ever seen, The Jungle Hell, but most Onita matches are the same formula over and over again anyway.

So searching for Tiger's shittiest matches, I stumbled upon a 2 parter. Part 1 is brilliant if just for Bob Sapp's promo alone.

BOBBU SAPPO is beast of intelligence!
Tiger Jeet is just a beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

mariooncrack posted:

I think the Tarzan Goto vs Dan Severn match from the same show was almost as bad as well. I don't think anything has held up from this show except maybe the main event and Terry Gordy's promo after his match with Foley.

It WAS pretty bad, except for the end when Severn decides to shoot on Goto and almost kills him with a rear naked choke.

• Locked thread