Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the verdict
guilty of no trigger warnings
guilty of cucking the poverty ghost
if the glove dont fit you must acquit
View Results

• Locked thread
porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
seriously though who would drop a fine rear end class act over a tv vag slip while grinding on some other dude.

heteros whats up wit that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Pretty lovely that her vagina was aired uncensored but even more lovely is how people are all like "Heh, you were on a show dating naked. What did you expect. :smug:"

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

naem posted:

it's cut and dried

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

do they wax you beforehand if requested?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
not bleaching her rear end in a top hat is a crime against humanity looking forward to the international criminal court appearance. you will not escape justice

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
since when does vh1 can show vag?
when i was a kid it just had bunch of music videos. like of that canadian band with the song MMMM MMM MMM MMM MM MM MMMM MMM

ps i'd eat that jewsnatch so whats the big deal
suck on those lips

i just love vaginas, see my thread about it

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Drunk & Ugly posted:

since when does vh1 can show vag?
when i was a kid it just had bunch of music videos. like of that canadian band with the song MMMM MMM MMM MMM MM MM MMMM MMM

when i think about you i touch myself. i dont want anybody else

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
imo we need more naked people on tv because naked people are pretty funny to watch

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

porkchop_express posted:

when i think about you i touch myself. i dont want anybody else

:blush:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mayhaps the moral fibers keeping trahs like this off the air were the last thing keeping the holy american empire from destroying itself thru complacency , akin to the oriental panda adn otaku beasts of yore ........

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

btw i want to make this clear now and i want my opinion to be heard

these naked shows are NOT FAIR for growers. showers win obviously because women can be vain. well well well missy what if i bent you over to check if that anus is bleached OH look its not it seems that you poop! well then, i will not date you

NOT SO FUN NOW IS IT

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm okay with this lawsuit. Not the amount but okay with the complaint. Everyone of there waivers probably assured them it was going to be blurred out, amd then they failed to blur. That is certainly not 10million dollars worth of pussy though. Looks she could fit ten million singles in it though. Hth

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

I DONT HAVE A SMALL PENIS

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
id never bleach my rear end in a top hat

youll just have to accept my chocolate starfish the way the gods made it

EvilTobaccoExec
Dec 22, 2003

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot, so my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts!
I hope this gets resolved by arbitration when the parties agree to appear on the next VHS show Nude Court

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Drunk & Ugly posted:

same

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Wow, I didn't know people watched that show

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Drunk & Ugly posted:

This, except unironically

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

EvilTobaccoExec posted:

I hope this gets resolved by arbitration when the parties agree to appear on the next VHS show Nude Court

starring Flava Flav and (insert E-list celebrity here)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

owns

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
eh, would

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

ilikedirt posted:

is there like a nudist thing happening on tv now

theres like 3 shows where ppl are just straight up naked on em

Dating Naked seems to have the most perturbed people thus far. There's also that show where people look at houses nude. I'm predicting a naked cooking show soon.

nomadologique posted:

plus they will also have to pay the fcc, i imagine

I didn't think the FCC cared about cable TV.

Fandyien posted:

i saw this on reddit and tried to find a pic of her unblurred cooter but couldn't. disappointing

Saw this on a news site:

:nws:
http://t.co/olZKYRxitb
:nws:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Perhaps the moment is right.

The next episode of Dating Naked will just not blur anything at all.

And America will finally be free from right-wing repressive bullshit!

:(

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Quarex posted:

Perhaps the moment is right.

The next episode of Dating Naked will just not blur anything at all.

And America will finally be free from right-wing repressive bullshit!

:(

The big news is that two of the contestants have found true love and the Dating Naked Wedding Special is airing 9/18 @ 9 post meridiem eastern standard time.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/05/dating-naked-wedding-special/

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Zogo posted:

Dating Naked seems to have the most perturbed people thus far. There's also that show where people look at houses nude. I'm predicting a naked cooking show soon.

I'd watch naked cooking. Someones bound to spill hot grease or whatever on their junk.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Saalkin posted:

I'd watch naked cooking. Someones bound to spill hot grease or whatever on their junk.

my dick looks like a spotted leopard because of frying eggs

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Her butt is skinny

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Captain Candiru posted:

Pretty lovely that her vagina was aired uncensored but even more lovely is how people are all like "Heh, you were on a show dating naked. What did you expect. :smug:"

That's pretty much how I feel what of it? If you're concerned about the world seeing some part of your body don't be running around naked in front of a camera crew for a TV show. I'd go on this show and wouldn't even sign the waiver in the first place, someone wants to see my unimpressive junk hey there it is who gives a poo poo.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LethalGeek posted:

That's pretty much how I feel what of it? If you're concerned about the world seeing some part of your body don't be running around naked in front of a camera crew for a TV show. I'd go on this show and wouldn't even sign the waiver in the first place, someone wants to see my unimpressive junk hey there it is who gives a poo poo.

Butt then how can you get a three million dollar out of court settlement? Those contracts are iron clad

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well there is obviously a breach of contract there but I'm curious to see how she arrived at $10 million.

You have to actually show damages and poo poo to get fairly compensated you can't just make up numbers based on how mad you are lol.

Like, I don't think a judge is going to award $10m based on 'embarrassment' from a reality show and 'lost a budding relationship.' I don't even think you can call it that if the guy didn't ever call her after the show, sounds like he was just in it for the TV appearance.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

Well there is obviously a breach of contract there but I'm curious to see how she arrived at $10 million.

You have to actually show damages and poo poo to get fairly compensated you can't just make up numbers based on how mad you are lol.

Yeah but the damage isn't monetary so its hard to quantify so you just lob out a huge number and go for a substantially smaller settlement

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mookface posted:

Yeah but the damage isn't monetary so its hard to quantify so you just lob out a huge number

Yeah but again, not really how that works.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

They hosed up the agreement with her so I don't see the problem with her suing them. the :qq: she's claiming is bullshit imo, but lawyers etc.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well the problem is this isn't the first time someone has sought recompense for emotional damage suffered in the case of a breach of contract and there's already laws on the books concerning this. Typically it's a no-no because it would open up a whole huge can of worms. Anyway:

quote:

Restatement, Second, Contracts § 353 Loss due to emotional disturbance. Recovery for emotional disturbance will be excluded unless the breach also caused bodily harm or the contract or the breach is of such a kind that serious emotional disturbance was a particularly likely result.

Kind of up to a judge, but $10m seems extreme either way.

The defendant's conduct in this case wouldn't be egregious, as they could claim 'look we have to edit every single shot and we aren't perfect we gently caress up sometimes.'

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 24, 2014

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
idk we can see straight up her trench and into her exhaust port id say thats a p serious gently caress up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's for sure a serious gently caress up but $10m?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

It's for sure a serious gently caress up but $10m?

She isn't going to get that much and never has believed that she will because its ridiculous. Its a big news story and the FCC will be involved so you put out this astronomical figure initially and then settle. She will get a couple mil

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

LethalGeek posted:

They hosed up the agreement with her so I don't see the problem with her suing them. the :qq: she's claiming is bullshit imo, but lawyers etc.

That's part of getting the largest settlement or judgment she can, though. She can't sue and spend all the time leading up to the trial giving interviews about how it wasn't a big deal and was only a technicality. That would be dumb. :qq: is going to turn into $$$. It's work.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I've seen better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
idk, im p sure Vh1 wont get in trouble with the FCC on this. theyre a cable channel and answer to their ad partners re: content not the fcc, iirc

• Locked thread