Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I feel Bradford deserves better. While you dick around in the base, wasting tax payer dollars on shiny new toys to throw at the enemy, Bradford is in the base and handles all that paperwork and important stuff.

Cut him some slack :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I like Vahlen a lot. Actually I like all the characters; and as crazy as it sounds for a game about shooting aliens, it is so well polished with such a great character to it.

My favourite line is still "As unprofessional as it sounds, the bite seems to have turned him, into... a... zombie."

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Thinking of, where did the Thin Men get their suits? Like....they seem too human to be alien made, so I guess that is what they are actually doing when raiding worthless warehouses? :v:

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I forgot to mention Speedball: Very fun LP so far, I hope you keep going.
Message me on steam and I'll give you a game or some poo poo.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Bloodly posted:

Alright, I'm asking now mostly to get it out of the way. Who IS this 'Commander'? He's been through this crap 'before' and he knows things he should not know. He's just made a prediction on UFO activity that's apparently so good the Mouth of the Council is accepting it blind rather than calling BS.

Fine, he might be a veteran of 'The Bureau', but it sounds like there's more to this story.

..This is not a complaint on this guy. I fully expect he will become even stranger and am even looking forward to it a little.

You are the commander.
That is why you don't have a backstory, and you don't need one.

I think 2K came out and said they kept things open for interpretation. Stories of main characters like Bradford etc. You can make up your own backstories for your soldiers, so why not yourself as well?

• Locked thread