Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
do you wish brie bella died in the womb
come on nikki
come on brie
View Results

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Ric looks a little better than the last couple of times we've seen him tonight. Is that just me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I wonder how long it took Michaels to get his hat at the exact angle that the shadow falls across his eyes for the hard cam

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
"I want you to look at me when I'm talking to you" *cut to Hogan in opaque sunglasses*

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

TEGGS posted:

So what move will Brock do on Cena 17 times at Night of Champions?

Burning Hammer. Cena will kick out at 2.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

projecthalaxy posted:

I liked the Swaggerbomb into the Ankle Lock. That was cool.

I said this in the Smackdown thread, but Swagger is really getting quite good at DDP-style counter-into-finisher-out-of-nowhere spots.

If this feud does nothing else, it's getting the anklelock over as a dangerous finisher again, and that's cool.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Dexo posted:

Well I mean TNA is kinda going under. wouldn't be surprised if they brought Jeff back. He probably does pretty good merch wise.

Of all the people I would expect them to pick up in the wake of TNA imploding, Jeff would probably top the list. He moves merch, he parted on relatively good terms iirc, he's apparently cleaned himself up, he's still got some name value, and he's only 36.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Gerald O. Lawler, accredited family counselor

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Bo's poo poo-eating grin there was fantastic.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
lol at Sheamus calling Cole "Mick"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
That finish was kind of out of nowhere.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I love the idea that that was the most funeral-appropriate photo of Dean they could find.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
This was our one opportunity for those tag team titles, except for the other twenty or so

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

Oh good, a finish that makes everyone happy

WAIT

DUSTY FINISH

:lol:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Snacksmaniac posted:

Heel Cody should be fun.

I hope he gets a "blowing dust in people's faces" spot, Mr.-Fuji-salt style.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Carver Crisis posted:

this is interesting, but yeah i'd prefer the usos to be the heel team

I'm not sure what heel Usos would look like. Their entire gimmick is "We're Samoans and REALLY ENTHUSIASTIC! WOO!"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I love that Paul is personally offended that Cena would exercise his rematch clause

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
LOL Give whoever came up with this a raise

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Holy poo poo, King made me laugh way too hard with "And Damien's only making scale for this, right?"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

ayn rand hand job posted:

It turns out that TNA's last contract with Jeff was with Willow.

Warwick Davis opens his mail and wonders what the hell "TNA" is. Then shrugs and cashes the check.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Brie is really concerned about Nikki's teeth.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Lawler selling the Bellaslap almost as much as HHH

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Bigass Moth posted:

What in the unholy gently caress is this on tv for.

Heath Slater is second only to Mad Ox when it comes to ratings gold

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

How long till Slater Gator break up inexplicably

How inexplicable can it be when a team whose entire gimmick is "We hate each other" break up?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I don't know if the fact that Bray/Cena will apparently be like 90 seconds long is a good or bad sign

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

J.A.B.C. posted:

Three old dudes talk about the rematch. Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair say he is going down. Hulk shows his Cenation passport. Cena gives his 'never give up' speech.

Brie and Nikki have a reconciliation that dies in the womb.

And a bunch of jobber matches.

Tonight's RAW, in a nutshell. I am sorry.

You forgot the awesome Miz segment.

I am being neither sarcastic nor ironic.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I get the purpose of this match but they could have used literally anyone other than Bray for it

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

No HHH sucks and always sucked at booking, he's good as a self-aware heel but booking he sucks at

Somebody's responsible for how the Shield's been booked, and it sure as hell isn't Vince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
If nothing else, the Lesnar feud appears to have gotten Cena doing the STF properly.

• Locked thread