Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
This topic reminds me of how, during one of the Playstation Commercials, the "Michael" one, Kratos shows up, and I think it's his voice actor, too.

Oh, and mythology stuff. Very nice, I always love a bit of lore in my LP's. Really add to the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

kalonZombie posted:

You jinxed it. Thanks a lot, jerk.

I suddenly feel like voting this thread a 1. How Olympianly dickish of me, right?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

kalonZombie posted:

That's still probably my favorite SFW Oglaf.

Also all this conversation about the minotaur is very appropriate considering which episode I just finished editing.

The one where Kratos brutally murders something from Greek/Roman mythology without giving a poo poo?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Goddamn, Greek Mythology is maddening, I can't make sense of it. If someone makes one little mistake, it's like everybody else's poo poo gets wrecked. What would cause these deities to be so spiteful?

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010

JT Jag posted:

It's not even spite, loving over humans is what passes for entertainment on Olympus. The TV reception is lovely there.

Or maybe the Gods are such assholes that dicking over people is what they did before the advent of TV.

But when TV came about, all they did was watch programs that involved dicking over humans.

Which was all of the programs.

Goddamn, Greek Mythology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Reminds me of the 5th Harry Potter book. After I learned what Centaurs tend to do to things, things got kind of weird for me.

• Locked thread