Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't know, I get the impression that Howard is all bark and no bite.

I dunno. He killed Masked Slasher as a human, and Masked Slasher has previously been established to be dangerous enough to win the Killer Cup. And as a wolf he was able to kill a whole precinct full of armed police while simultaneously fighting off Lunatic Cop. Howard's personal life is pretty pathetic, but he's one of the more badass monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Baby Babbeh posted:

Howard's personal life is pretty pathetic, but he's one of the more badass monsters.

It's a price paid by many of the greats throughout history.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Lovin' these new tags!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Rumda posted:

There's not necessarily a reason why deathgirl's death had to be related to any hacking, I mean she had already revealed her weakness to Scotty and her address was revealed when phantom menace was creeping on her.

Oh poo poo. I just did some back reading again to when she revealed her weakness to wrought iron to Scotty accidentally when he snuck onto the board (and sidebar--how is his old account not banned?) and that was the same thread that Phantom Menace debuted in :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Choco1980 posted:

Oh poo poo. I just did some back reading again to when she revealed her weakness to wrought iron to Scotty accidentally when he snuck onto the board (and sidebar--how is his old account not banned?) and that was the same thread that Phantom Menace debuted in :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

But Phantom Menace is most definitely a poltergeist because JWhore meets him in real life.

Alos gangtags own

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Alos gangtags own

It's a party in the MIA (Monstergeddon Intelligence Agency) :D

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It's probably not healthy to be this happy about a gang tag but here we are

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Can somebody explain why both Howard and Ted's avatars says SG-4-PREZ near the end of the latest update?
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/monstergeddon-results-2014/6/

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Spergminer posted:

Can somebody explain why both Howard and Ted's avatars says SG-4-PREZ near the end of the latest update?
http://www.somethingawful.com/news/monstergeddon-results-2014/6/

Speculations have been tendered, starting here:

Onomarchus posted:

I wonder what is going on with LuvsTaKill's tagline (which I assume means "Scotty Gervis for President") spreading to other monsters (UndeadTed and Dogballz69). They seem to be themselves, meaning he has not killed them and posted on their accounts that way, but they don't seem the type to be supportive or ironical about adopting it. I suspect hacking.

In fact, LuvsTaKill may have hacked Deathgirl's information and doxxed her to frame Phantom Menace or others, but knowing what we know about the #KellerGate community/"movement," I doubt that false-flag theory is correct.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Yeah, Deathgirl accidentally doxxed herself last time Scotty infiltrated the board. At least as far as weaknesses go. I do think Phantom might have had a hand in getting Scotty and the Colts her address though. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence that he can't be trusted.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I was unreasonably excited when I saw that the last update was 6 pages! Monstergeddon is seriously the best thing on SA. I would read a whole book of it. I love how petty they all get and the tired reasonableness of the admin and how seriously he takes his threats to warn people on the board. Also I vote for Kra!

Limbo
Oct 4, 2006

I find myself caught up enough in the board's existence that I keep trying to click the board page changer before remembering to use the SA one.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Limbo posted:

I find myself caught up enough in the board's existence that I keep trying to click the board page changer before remembering to use the SA one.

So it's not just me! :unsmith:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Oh poo poo, is it too late to request a gang tag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
For all the magic and beauty of Monstergeddon, what truly elevates it to states of artistic gloriousness rarely achieved by mortals is: Abbott and Costello.

• Locked thread