Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funny Bunny
Aug 7, 2005
I don't mean to hijack this topic, but since my question is related, I will post it here. I will also go to Boston in a few weeks to visit a friend who is currently halfway during his studies there. I suppose he will know his way around Boston by now, but any recommendations are welcome. For instance, we were thinking about going to a Red Sox game. However, the final game of the season (vs. the Yankees on Sept. 27) is the only we will be able to make and it seems like tickets are already sold out completely. Are there any chances of obtaining tickets on the match-day itself without paying multiple times the original price?

We will also rent a car and drive around New England for a week or two. Perfect, since we will be there in the middle of the fall foliage. Currently on our list of things to do is visit Cape Cod for a day or two, go whale-watching, visit Salem, spend a day or three-four in Maine, drive around Vermont and make a quick round-trip to the Niagara Falls. Any concrete tips are very welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funny Bunny
Aug 7, 2005
Thanks everyone for your advice! I've had doubts about the Niagara Falls as well and would rather just focus on the New England region, but this will also depend on my friend and his preferences. Even outside that I realise that these plans are a bit ambitious. I'm definitely not going there with the desire to see everything, this was just a list of things that at least seemed cool to me. We will definitely be taking our time.

• Locked thread