Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
God drat him. God drat that loving bastard. He hosed our moms right on the sparkling linoleum floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

me: wow this floor is sparklin!! chicka chicka wow thats clean!

mr clean: *whispering in my ear* thats what your mom said last night when i hosed her on it...

Diqnol

I should have known that his highly effective cleaning solution would lead to the perfect crime...what a fool I was...

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Dad: I should have known. 'Stronger, longer'? I'm such an idiot.

i am he

Why are stupid bitches only attracted to older guys who can give them the level of floor cleanliness they've always wanted?

Corn Glizzy

no wonder my moms pussy always tasted like pine-sol!

Diqnol

All my life I've striven to be the strongest, handsomest, baldest man I could possibly be when all along the secret to my Mom's heart was a cheap and effective cleaning product.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
That fucker gave her multiple floorgasms. To my own mudder', he did!

i am he

Now I have to see him staring at me every day, smugly, with his arms crossed, from the cabinet where we keep all the cleaning supplies.

Looke

I hosed mrs clean

Diqnol

That bald son of a bitch never says a word. He just looks at me with a confidence I know my mother cannot resist. I tremble at the thought but hesitate to get involved and return to a kitchen floor that behooves me to wear socks again.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
[grocery store]

Me: Sale on Chlorox.

Mom: Ummmm, no that's okay.

i am he

[friend at house for the first time]

Friend: drat! these floors... they're so clean, that shine! looks like they're probably free of 99.9% of bacteria and germs as well.

Me: I don't want to talk about it, let's go to a room with carpet please.

Diqnol

My mom doesn't even try to hide it any more. When I am sent to the store for groceries, she reminds me to get a bottle of "Mr. Peen" with a giggle. Mother, don't you know what this is doing to me?

cuntman.net

im really good at housework. mopping the floors and wiping the tables and such. when people ask why im so good at that i say it must be in the blood haha then i start crying

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
mr clean would never do such a thing

i am he

I can't even set foot in the kitchen anymore. My mom is all "look at this, its incredible, you can see your reflection in it!" It's true, I can, but all I see staring back at me is a child who knows his parents marriage is falling apart, and is powerless to stop it. How could I? When facing cleaning products that are that cheap and effective.

cruft

The Rage posted:

no wonder my moms pussy always tasted like pine-sol!

:vince:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
[laying in bed listening downstairs]

[running footsteps]

Mom: [giggling] Come get me big boy!

Mr Clean: Be careful! These floors are awfully slippery!

Me: :rolleyes: [pulls pillow over head]

Mom: Let's do it on the counter!

Me: :barf:

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 5, 2014

i am he

I'm pretty much over it now, but I still have to fast forward through the dance scene in Risky Business.

Diqnol

His hauntingly jolly laugh pervades my very essence. I cannot even sleep at night anymore without my mind wandering back to the unrivaled cleanliness of my kitchen floor, its utter lack of bacteria a symbol of the black hole in my chest. The sound of the mop as it goes about its fetid work, *splish splosh* *splish splosh*, brings me to a new level of despair with every stroke. My mother is a very thorough cleaner to have wiped away both the coffee stain from this morning and my very spirit in one stroke.

i am he

anime gently caress pillow posted:

His hauntingly jolly laugh pervades my very essence. I cannot even sleep at night anymore without my mind wandering back to the unrivaled cleanliness of my kitchen floor, its utter lack of bacteria a symbol of the black hole in my chest. The sound of the mop as it goes about its fetid work, *splish splosh* *splish splosh*, brings me to a new level of despair with every stroke. My mother is a very thorough cleaner to have wiped away both the coffee stain from this morning and my very spirit in one stroke.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Me: [watching television] Oh no...Not this commercial...

[♫♬Mr. Clean will clean your house and everything that's in it. Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean♫♬]

[inside the television Mr. Clean points at my mom and gives thumbs up]

Me: gently caress you.

[Mr. Clean starts thrusting his hips to the tempo of the jingle]

Me: Hey gently caress you pal. Alright? gently caress you.

[Mr. Clean starts spanking an imaginary rear end while thrusting]

Me: gently caress you!

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
my dad is bald.

i am he

my parents are getting divorced now, because of mr clean.

Senior Management

wow hold up there. Easy on the mom-loving

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
i too gently caress all your moms

hello children

google THIS

WetNightmare posted:

[♫♬Mr. Clean will clean your house and everything that's in it. Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean♫♬]

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
a bald man with bold eyebrows looks kinda like a shiny new dildo. for a gay man alone at sea, or a lonely housewife who gets a sustained erection everytime dr phil comes on, or evendr. phil when he's alone at sea.

dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

WetNightmare posted:

• Locked thread