Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
I couldn't understand the dialogue in the jail break scene. What did the other prisoner want Chalky to do for him on the telephone?

Also how come lucky has a lazy eye now that was random..

edit: after reading wikipedia about luciano.. it says "In October 1929, Luciano was forced into a limousine at gun point by three men, beaten and stabbed, and dumped on a beach on Staten Island. He somehow survived the ordeal but was forever marked with a scar and droopy eye. The identity of his abductors was never established. When picked up by the police after the beating, Luciano said that he had no idea who did it. However, in 1953, Luciano told an interviewer that it was the police who kidnapped and beat him.[18] Another story was that Maranzano ordered the attack.[19] The most important consequence of this episode was the press coverage it engendered, introducing Luciano to the New York public." Probably would've been cool to see that in the show.

denzelcurrypower fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Wait, what? I guess I completely missed something because I didn't catch that Rothstein was dead.

• Locked thread