Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Preview tonight's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on Spike at 9/8c! If you can't watch the action tonight, make sure to set your DVR!

The TNA Tag Team Title Series rolls on tonight on IMPACT. Team 3D won match 1 of the series, and has selected a TABLES MATCH for Match #2. Will Team 3D emerge victorious against The Hardys and The Wolves in their specialty match, and capture the TNA Tag Team Titles in the process? Join us for this gigantic main event this Wednesday on Spike.

Also tonight, you will see the in-ring wrestling debut of Sgt. Chris Melendez. This will kick off IMPACT's broadcast this week, and promises to be an event that you don't want to miss.

Now that Bobby Roode has emerged as the new #1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, how will “The Destroyer” Lashley respond?

In tag team action tonight on Spike, it will be Austin Aries teaming up with Tajiri against "The Cowboy" James Storm and The Great Sanada.

In addition Kurt Angle, Eric Young, MVP, Kenny King, The Beautiful People, and many more will all appear on tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING. Don’t miss it at 9/8c only on Spike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Color guard and National Anthem because A WOUNDED WARRIOR is wrestling tonight.

Edit: HOLY poo poo those tattoos.

skaboomizzy fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Sep 11, 2014

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Tonight, only on iPmact, a veteran embarrasses himself!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Holy poo poo did part of his prosthetic leg fall off?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I would not have picked the other half of the match where Jesse Sorensen broke his neck for who to have the military veteran have his first match with.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Xerzes posted:

Tonight, only on iPmact, a veteran embarrasses himself!

eh, wasn't that bad

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
F'IN AWESOME!!!

Is DJZ (??? @his name? the spikey haired opponent) usually meant to be a heel? I don't follow iMPACT close enough to know all the rasslers...

(btw if you're trained in the martial arts, or hand-to-hand combat fighting, it really can be difficult to learn how to learn how to to *not* actually hurt someone! this is pro wrestling after all..)

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

This isn't the spoilers thread so

Is this the one where someone makes fun of the veteran dude and the crowd chants change the channel, or is that next week?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

eljackass posted:

Is that DJZ (they spikey haired opponent guy usually meant to be a heel? I don't follow iMPACT close enough to know all the rasslers...

Comedy heel, yes.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Sockser posted:

This isn't the spoilers thread so

Is this the one where someone makes fun of the veteran dude and the crowd chants change the channel, or is that next week?

I think they taped the segment twice for a number of reasons (I think the first take of the match was just so bad they couldn't show it). I never heard anything about a chant, but that could be the real reason for all I know.

MVP's promos are pretty fantastic.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

:lol: that TNA is advertising Bound For Glory as "live" when it'll be on a 30-something hour tape delay.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Haha I just flipped to Spike, they still make this poo poo? And it's got a six sided ring? I thought they went back to four a while back.

Goddam it looks worse than a loving high school gym.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Is this the match where the untrained Rebel gets hurt?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I imagine the odds are against TNA seeing out the end of that 2015 Knockouts Calendar

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
sweet miami vice suit ec3

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

Is this the match where the untrained Rebel gets hurt?

That's her next match, I believe. Battle royal or something.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

facebook jihad posted:

Haha I just flipped to Spike, they still make this poo poo? And it's got a six sided ring? I thought they went back to four a while back.

Goddam it looks worse than a loving high school gym.

won't be on spike for long.
'enjoy' it while you can.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ec3 is p good imo

eljackass
May 19, 2004

There's no actual Knockouts match tonight?? Maybe they're just warming up for the PPV

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Tajiri is fat

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Fat Tajiri makes me sad.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

When did TNA get rid of the square circle?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Tajiri looks awful.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

Tajiri looks awful.

TNA

eljackass
May 19, 2004

gaping gape gaper posted:

When did TNA get rid of the square circle?

They brought back the six-sided ring about a month or two ago, based on fan votes from what I've seen. Anyone else feel free to correct me

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

This thread might not even break a page.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Manhattan Center might not have broken 500 tickets! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

This thread might not even break a page.

eljackass posted:

Manhattan Center might not have broken 500 tickets! :v:

I think if there's one thing we can count on TNA to do, it's break things.

• Locked thread