Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Infinity Gaia posted:

Can someone spoil Dead Rising 2? I actually really like the game, but I never could be assed to actually do the plot instead of just loving about forever/in sandbox mode. Vaguely curious what happens to Motorcycle Dad and such.

I'll keep it simple because the games do too.

DR2 ending Chuck defeats TK and Katey is evacuated along with Stacey, but Chuck is unable to leave. He is called a hero. If you buy Case West this expands a bit: Frank saves Chuck and they find evidence that the company that makes the zombie antidote made a permanent one and also staged the entire Fortune City outbreak. Also Isabella from the first game shows up. Both men survive though Chuck's status as a terrorist remains in play. DR3 spoilers: Chuck decides to become a mob boss to provide the zombie antidote for Katey. They don't have the best relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Harvey Mantaco posted:

The chainsaw Rainbow cheerleader game. Did it have a decent self aware ending? I just got bored of the combat and visuals.

You end the game by fighting a gigantic fat elvis impersonating zombie named killabilly and it's pretty hilarious. Also your disembodied boyfriend gets a new (though short) body. If you save everyone in the game you get home and have lollipops with your family, otherwise you get home and the mom turns around and in a jump scare reveals that she's going to eat you.

So it's about as self aware as you'd expect from James Gunn.

• Locked thread