Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Anyone spoil the lengthy plot of "dawn of discovery"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

paco650 posted:

Please, someone spoil the last 2/3 of Dragon Age: Origins, specifically Denerim, the Landsmeet, whatever else happens then, and the Final Battle. I've been playing this game for years and I finally want to be done with it.

Turns out the political dick who claims to have good intentions is a political dick who claims to have good intentions, and he tries to kill you midpoliticking. You can execute him. His daughter is also a political dick who claims to have good intentions, you can do something with her. Morrigan wants you to put a baby in her so she can trap the soul of the dragon in it. If you don't she leaves, and presumably either you or alister dies at the end. The dragon attacks... and you fight it? Then it's dead.

I'd say other than the Morrigan thing, there's not really any plot twists. The thing everyone says is going to happen happens.

• Locked thread