Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Can someone spoil Dead Rising 2? I actually really like the game, but I never could be assed to actually do the plot instead of just loving about forever/in sandbox mode. Vaguely curious what happens to Motorcycle Dad and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Sam. posted:

EYE: Divine Cybermancy.

You gain brouzouf.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

TheTromboner posted:

Also never finished EDF 2050.

Assuming you mean 2025, but honestly it's the same for all of them: Depending on how far you got, eventually the aliens show up with actual new tech that covers the skies completely. You fight what is pretty much a losing war until you happen to find the core of the new tech at the last possible minute. You blow it up and save the Earth but going from previous missions nearly everyone is dead anyways.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

blackguy32 posted:

I think Front mission has the same organizations across each game but the characters are different so each is self contained.

Actually each game up until 4 is in the same general continuity, building upon the plot of the previous one but in sort of distant ways most of the time. 5 is basically meant to be a big celebration of the series and the final game to tie them all together, and it does just that, to the point where playing 5 without having played at least 2 of the previous FM's will leave you pretty lost, and ideally one would've played the 3 that were released in english.

• Locked thread