Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Ciaphas posted:

I'm sure this is gonna get me totally crucified, but how about Xenoblade? I only ever got as far as getting that little furball companion (Rikki?) if that helps contextualize what I know.

The game peaked around the time of the cockney robot and I just got more bored from there :(

Two humans and a computer did some :science: on a planet and reset it. They became gods while the computer program became a sentient person (Alvis). One was the god of Bionis while the other was the god of Mechonis. Bionis god is a giant dick and resets everything ever couple centuries because he gets bored. Dickson is one of his buddies and goes along with it because hey eternal life.

Mechons aren't actually evil. There's only one guy controlling all the robots while the other Mechons just kinda chill because they got no beef with the Bionis. The big bad is just getting revenge for Bionis attacking Mechonis way way back in the day.

You guys go up and kick god in the dick repeatedly until he's dead. Universe gets reset one last time. Humans, furballs, and Mechons all live together in peace. Bionis and Mechonis get split into a bunch of continents and islands. The end.

There is so so much I glossed over just while just trying to hit the major points. The wiki has a big rear end write up about the plot that goes into depth more. Start at chapter 7 and go from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread