Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Rirse posted:

Anyway can someone spoil the plot of [...] Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for me?

You know what. I had a whole thing written up about this but I went to go fact check myself on the wiki and there were a lot of things I missed and didn't want to edit in. This game's endgame plot is such a clusterfuck that I challenge anyone else to explain it clearly, but in the meantime here you go

http://zeroescape.wikia.com/wiki/Sigma_Klim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

DO IT TO IT posted:

Darksiders 2, please. I only got about halfway through.

Death eventually gets into the tree of life, gets accosted by one of the nephelim whose soul Death trapped in that gem embedded on his chest. He beats him, and sacrifices all the souls in the gem as well as his own to the Tree of Life to revive humanity, but since the Four Horsemen can't die he'll eventually come back along with the rest of them, and kinda weaves itself into the ending of Darksiders 1. The game then sets up a sequel that never happens.

• Locked thread