Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Holy gently caress that season finale. So glad I stuck through season 1.

Also september for season 3? This year?! Back in my day we had to wait at least a year for resolution on crazy cliffhangers :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Buddington posted:

Are you referring to something that's just going completely over my head? Because the traditional TV season has been from September-May for like...ever.
It is? I was thinking of shows like Hannibal which ended in May last year and starting again this coming next month.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Huh okay, that might have colored my time perception. Was just surprised that the show is coming back within the same summer basically.
Great cliffhanger, 3 months of sun and beer to decompress, and then right back to it!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Know when you say a word so much it loses it's meaning? X-acto knife

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Magento, the Master of Purplish Light!
Now you see me....now you CMYK! *shoots magenta rays*

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Zsinjeh posted:

Huh okay, that might have colored my time perception. Was just surprised that the show is coming back within the same summer basically.
Great cliffhanger, 3 months of sun and beer to decompress, and then right back to it!
Hey me from season 2 finale, you were right! I'm stoked for season 3 and with summer and work keeping me busy it genuinely feels like season 2 ended a week ago or so.

• Locked thread