Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Natalia Del Rey, Mummy

Hot 1, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark 1
Harm 0/4 | Exp 0/5

What a clever idea, enticing the legion to act out. Too bad I didn't think of it.

Actually, if anyone asks, I absolutely thought of it.

Here's my plan of attack: whoever's making these signs wants to see a reaction from the populace. They want to ever so briefly control their behavior. I want to do that, only forever. So, if I say I'm the source of the graffiti, eventually the true culprit will reveal themselves and try to silence me, at which point we will engage in negotiations. They will soon answer to me as a senator of this gods-forsaken town. They'll spread my will instead of some anarchist prank, and we'll be all the happier for it.

Perhaps it's that money-grubbing Seth character, the one who's trying to squat his way to the bank. That would be bad for my next step. You see, he's a territorial sort from what I've heard of him. Trying to pull the rug out from under the ne'er-do-wells and locking them out of their own homes. Well, he won't be able to do that if the propaganda points back to me. Once I'm in contact with the "artiste," I'll work out a plan to find out where Seth's been in contact and see to having those particular squatters finding a penance of mine for their occupation. "Lock your doors, because it's going to be a rough night," or something. Encourage those who set up camp to continue uninhibited. It goes against my master plan, of course, but perhaps I'll get to meet with Seth once I'm "found out" and we can discuss terms for coexistence.

Speaking of which, I recently let in a Mr. Gabriel, him becoming the third tenant of Parnassus since I began my recruitment drive. He's the "long tall and handsome" sort with a babe's lips and sympathetic eyes. He was trying to escape the chaos on the streets, and with a face like that I couldn't blame him. He's strong, but with enough passion to know the difference between an obligation and a cause. Namely, a cause is what I offer, where gangs force upon their members life-or-death obligations. Gabriel sees this, and for that he is wise enough to join my ranks.

We walk together in the streets of the beachfront district (in which Parnassus is located, raised up above the new tideline for a quite splendid view of the ocean) musing on the thug's life and its misfortunes. If I see anyone I'll tell them about the "anniversary" and hint at my involvement. I'd like to start the fire before nightfall, while I can still see what lurks in the shadows.

quote:

Empress Anat Alanis Delphine Sirocco

Skin: The Mummy
Look: Old-fashioned, heavily made-up eyes
Origin: Watery grave

Hot 1, Cold -1, Volatile -1, Dark 1

Mummy's Curse
When anyone inflicts at least 1 harm on you, give them the condition Fungal Rot.

Soulmate
The one you loved the most in ancient times has been reincarnated. Choose someone to be your soulmate. You and your soulmate get +1 ongoing to all rolls against one another, and any strings you gain on one another are doubled. You can spend a string on your soulmate to enter any scene they are in.

Sex Move
When you allow someone the privilege of lying with you, take a string on them. They carry 1 forward toward any action they take that is intended to benefit you, and take a -1 penalty to the next action they take that is intended to work against you. If they are your soulmate, mark experience.

Darkest Self
You have been patient for longer than some civilizations have existed, and now your patience is exhausted. No more planning, no more manipulating, no more waiting. You know what you want, so take it. Claim the riches that are your birthright. Eliminate rivals who covet your position. If you have a soulmate, pursue them relentlessly. You are an unstoppable, implacable force, and you can only escape your Darkest Self when you achieve at least one of your goals or someone else manages to force you into submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread