Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a ritard

by XyloJW
dude had 100 pounds on me, arguing with his gf as i passed and hit her. there was no way i could have taken him and there weren't cops for miles.

should i have have challenged this large man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

a ritard posted:

dude had 100 pounds on me, arguing with his gf as i passed and hit her. there was no way i could have taken him and there weren't cops for miles.

you should call the cops ASAP and tell him that you did

Salmiakki

help that woman!

Highly Unnecessary

this is exactly the reason i always carry my katana with me

Pizzatime

a ritard posted:

dude had 100 pounds on me, arguing with his gf as i passed and hit her.

why did you hit the girl, also always help ladies in distress

FartGhost

Illegal Carrot posted:

you should call the cops ASAP and tell him that you did

3D Megadoodoo

a ritard posted:

just because he's got more money than you doesn't mean you should be afraid of him :confused:

ulvir

a ritard posted:

ask yourself "What Would Breading Butter Do?"

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Walk the other way and call the police.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
shut the gently caress up drilld- er, i mean, yeah. that.

hemale in pain

cross the street and continue on your way then post about it

Machai

hmmmmmm, clearly you should spend a few days debating with yourself and posting on the internet for advice about what to do in regards to this stranger you will never see again and have no way to give the police enough of a description to identify him rather than doing something immediately.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i hit my fiancee this past monday.

a couple times.

in stride.

with a pass.

we're on a frisbee team together, you see.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
frisbee is no excuse for domestic violence

bwatts

it happened again

ron color

Nosfereefer posted:

frisbee is no excuse for domestic violence

au contraire

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

a ritard posted:

if only there had been some way to summon the police, perhaps a carrier pigeon or a telepathic wizard :shrug:

ulvir

Bureaus Watts posted:

it happened again

arghfist

true story I know a guy who ended up spending 6 months in the pokey for getting involved in a situation like that

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

i saw this happen once but i was locked in bumper to bumper moving traffic. i tried yelling out the window. her friend appeared to be calling 911.

i'll never know what happened. :(

vapoursquid

none other

Bureaus Watts posted:

it happened again

the unabonger

Bureaus Watts posted:

it happened again

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

arghfist posted:

true story I know a guy who ended up spending 6 months in the pokey for getting involved in a situation like that

getting locked inside a claymation horse seems cruel and unusual :(

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
you should of spoke up and said womens rights are human rights or something like that

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
things you can say to stop domestic violence:

"domestic violence is wrong"
"hey stop doing domestic violence shitlord"
"dude had 100 pounds on me, arguing with his gf as i passed and hit her. there was no way i could have taken him and there weren't cops for miles. should i have have challenged this large man?"

Pinche Rudo

call the cops give them a description

or do like I did the last time I saw a guy hitting a woman and wait for the group of guys from the other side of the block to come over and we knocked him down and threatened to break his skull if he moved before the cops came

WhenInRome
byob is the leading sa forum in people walking past abuse against women and then posting about it on the internet

google THIS

BYOB is the neighborhood watch

we just watch and watch and watch

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To be fair you dont know what or even why the domestic violence incident occurred. Stay out of it. Dont die over it. Dont be a hero, anon tip the pigs.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if u were police this wouldnt have hapened, you could have been the hero, instead you failed

nvm no cake

walk away and think about calling the cops later but then decide not to because you might be hunted down and beat up by a gang

ulvir posted:

joke_explainer

suspend him from all NFL games for 2 weeks, unless someone videotaped it...

Looke

ulvir posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Brandish your katana, look him dead in the eye, and say "You sure you want to do this? I'm a Wu-Tang affiliate."

• Locked thread